recalls posted
NEWS

1. Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation General discussion forum for 9th Gen Civic

Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation - a website dedicated to all things 9th Gen Civic.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join 9th Gen Civic today!
Closed Thread
Like Tree8Likes
  • 4 Post By scottyrocks
  • 4 Post By Teeps

Thread: recalls posted

Greenhorn

recalls posted

So....trying to do my good deed of the day, I have an article regarding many recalls for airbags and I cannot post it because of my post count? Cant use a link in my post? Wtf, so stupid. Anyway, Ill try to upload a screen shot, please change the rules or something, I doubt people would not want to hear about the recalls.

2. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Greenhorn
    Here is a screen shot from my phone
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails recalls posted-screenshot_20170111-092239.jpg

Truck? What truck?! scottyrocks's Avatar
    Thank you for the screen shot.

The prohibition against new members posting hot links is due to the flood of spam posts we had been getting, which people complained about, too, btw. Now we have almost no spam.
    'Three pedals or bust!'
    'Come for the cars. Stay for the people.'
    'Part of having the right to free speech is knowing when to not exercise it.'
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but dont say it mean.
    9th Gen Civic POP Crew #6 Hidden Content
    9th Gen Civic LI Crew#1 Hidden Content

One Bad Mama Jama!!! baby_blue_6_4's Avatar
    No spam is good.

The air bag recall has been ongoing for a while now. My wife's CRV was affected, but there wasn't anything for mine when I looked.

Hidden Content

Engine
    Q300, UR 4pt brace
    Exterior
    UAE OEM Hybrid HID Osram 5k lights, EagleEye Taillights, D2 Springs, JDM Emblems, OEM Body Side Molding & Window Visors, Tint, Gurney, OEM I-Vtec Emblem, Nokya Fog/High Beam Bulbs, Led Reflectors, Brake Flasher Mod, OEM Clear 3rd Brake Light, Power of Dreams Banner
    Interior
    Red Alcantara Doors/Armrest, Buddy Club SS, HR Bushings, OEM DC5 Type R Shift Knob, JDM H Steering Wheel Emblem, Civic Pockets Mats, Red LED light kit

Ok 9th Gen owners, relax... OUR Civics are still NOT included in the latest expansion of the Passenger (front) Air Bag recall.

I just looked at the recall Service Bulletins 17-001 & 17-002 on Honda Service Express web site: https://techinfo.honda.com/rjanisis/logon.asp
    under the "what's new" tab.

Service Bulletins 17-001 & 17-002, as of today, do not include any 2012 Honda Civic models.

If you have any questions go here: Honda Airbag Info Recall
    Last edited by Teeps; 01-11-2017 at 12:21 PM.
    Misinformation is far worse; than NO information...

Greenhorn
    Yes, the 9th gen civics were not affected thank god, however, all 8th gen civics were affected. I'm cautious that the 9th gens might get thrown in there in the near future but hopefully not. I understand the spam thing, just frustrating, glad this message got out and people know about it now.

Truck? What truck?! scottyrocks's Avatar
    Closed.
    'Three pedals or bust!'
    'Come for the cars. Stay for the people.'
    'Part of having the right to free speech is knowing when to not exercise it.'
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but dont say it mean.
    9th Gen Civic POP Crew #6 Hidden Content
    9th Gen Civic LI Crew#1 Hidden Content

Closed Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.