What have you done to your car today? - Page 11
NEWS

1. Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation – General discussion forum for 9th Gen Civic

Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation - a website dedicated to all things 9th Gen Civic.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join 9th Gen Civic today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 1474 FirstFirst ... 91011121321611115111011 ... LastLast
Like Tree9085Likes

Thread: What have you done to your car today?

One Bad Mama Jama!!!
    Maybe he meant calipers?

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using AutoGuide.Com Free App
    2012 CBP CIVIC SI COUPE
    --INTAKE RESONATOR DELETE, K&N DROP IN FILTER, HFP AERO KIT, CHROME WHEELS
    K24Z7 Crew Member #38
    Si HFP Club Member #12

2. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by jliu1234 View Post
    just finished up with the projectors today!

Nice!

Exxxtreme (R18 #1971) (FB2 #88)

Quote Originally Posted by 7frog89 View Post
    Maybe he meant calipers?

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using AutoGuide.Com Free App
    No actually he meant rotorsAttachment 5962 and he painted the other 2 today.Attachment 5963 they were rusty and looked like crap. I think the calipers look ok from the factory and ive never been one to paint oem calipers brembo red to make them look better. to each his own i just cleaned the rust off and painted them close to the factory color.
    2012 CBP Civic SI Coupe......Hondata Flash Pro Tuned by Vit,RBC Intake manifold,Ultimate Racing 3'' High flow Catted Downpipe, Full-Race 3'' Cat back Exhaust,8th gen AEM CAI, 17'' Sparco Assetto Gara Wheels, Road Magnet Lowering Springs,Eibach Rear Anti Sway Bar,Buddy Club Short Shifter, OEM Honda Projector headlights, Xentec 4300 Ultra White Hid low beams,Eibach rear camber adjust arms, K24z7 Crew #90. 200hp club member #8 225.7 Hp on e85. 218 on 92 ocatne pump gas.

5. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

^^^those projectors came out sooo nice.
    2012 CBP Civic SI Coupe......Hondata Flash Pro Tuned by Vit,RBC Intake manifold,Ultimate Racing 3'' High flow Catted Downpipe, Full-Race 3'' Cat back Exhaust,8th gen AEM CAI, 17'' Sparco Assetto Gara Wheels, Road Magnet Lowering Springs,Eibach Rear Anti Sway Bar,Buddy Club Short Shifter, OEM Honda Projector headlights, Xentec 4300 Ultra White Hid low beams,Eibach rear camber adjust arms, K24z7 Crew #90. 200hp club member #8 225.7 Hp on e85. 218 on 92 ocatne pump gas.

Quote Originally Posted by jliu1234 View Post
    just finished up with the projectors today!

How did yu get these?:O
    There sexy!

🚙
    Brought to you by the one and only Kid Jdee Hidden Content
    FB2 squad #17

I think it would be cool to see Alien and Skrub in a tub..... Issues I may have!!!!

theretrofitsource.com

i went with the morimoto mini h1 projectors

here's the beam pattern

- Joe
    R18Crew Member#67
    FB2 Squad#8

Ok now that is just too sick^^^^ what an amazing cutoff.. did you have to send your housings in and wait or did they have them already made and then you send in your cores after you get the new ones? price?

i just bought all the parts and had a buddy install them into my original headlights. the parts were only about 70bucks. all you really do is melt the glue until you can pry off the housing, screw the projectors in, align them and then put the housing back on. honestly unless you're going for the quad setup with the angel eyes and LEDs, its not that complicated.

http://www.9thgencivic.com/forum/how...imoto-h1s.html
    Last edited by jliu1234; 05-12-2012 at 11:43 AM.
    - Joe
    R18Crew Member#67
    FB2 Squad#8

Thanks for the information. it really looks awesome. you already had HID's? which shrouds did you use? im going to check the retrofit source out.
    Last edited by dagocrazy; 05-12-2012 at 03:27 AM.

The retrofit looks awesome, man. I've taken apart a ton of things already no problem, but I'm insanely nervous to this and mess it up. Lol No one I know knows how to do this so I have no help!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.