What have you done to your car today? - Page 3
NEWS

1. Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation – General discussion forum for 9th Gen Civic

Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation - a website dedicated to all things 9th Gen Civic.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join 9th Gen Civic today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 1474 FirstFirst 1234513531035031003 ... LastLast
Like Tree9085Likes

Thread: What have you done to your car today?

Platinum Member
    See, theres your problem, should have relocated the engine to the back.

2. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Yes! That would give you some insane gains!! Lol

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
    K24 Crew Member #7

Big Timer!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ADExternal View Post
    More HP and TQ and that would also convert your car to RWD and you can start drifting..lol

5. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

I took my car to the DMV today to get it registered as its the last day before my temp runs out. The lady was really nice and told me the dealer over paid and i would be getting a refund of $450!!! W00T!!! She said "and the bad news....the check is in the mail" nooooo...
    2012 CBP Civic SI Coupe......Hondata Flash Pro Tuned by Vit,RBC Intake manifold,Ultimate Racing 3'' High flow Catted Downpipe, Full-Race 3'' Cat back Exhaust,8th gen AEM CAI, 17'' Sparco Assetto Gara Wheels, Road Magnet Lowering Springs,Eibach Rear Anti Sway Bar,Buddy Club Short Shifter, OEM Honda Projector headlights, Xentec 4300 Ultra White Hid low beams,Eibach rear camber adjust arms, K24z7 Crew #90. 200hp club member #8 225.7 Hp on e85. 218 on 92 ocatne pump gas.

Nooblets
    Quote Originally Posted by JIO View Post
    I added a K & N air filter to my Si Sedan today...must have added at least 35 hp...he he. 0-60 in 3.7 seconds.
    3.7!? Damn now I'm wishing I had a Si...just couldn't afford it now, maybe my next car..

Quote Originally Posted by dagocrazy View Post
    I took my car to the DMV today to get it registered as its the last day before my temp runs out. The lady was really nice and told me the dealer over paid and i would be getting a refund of $450!!! W00T!!! She said "and the bad news....the check is in the mail" nooooo...
    Hahaha I would have been the same way! YES!!!! Wait..... Awwwww ..... and once it shows up YES AGAIN !!!!

[/QUOTE]3.7!? Damn now I'm wishing I had a Si...just couldn't afford it now, maybe my next car..[/QUOTE]

Not sure if serious... He was being sarcastic about the gains and 0-60 from the k&n filter

Quote Originally Posted by bluestar View Post
    id try that but my car seat is in the way...wonder if i put it in the passsenger seat with the filter at the ac vent opening..then turn the ac on high...thats gotta be really cold air ya know...lol
    No see you all have it wrong. The CAI is just for show. Really need to make sure you put the injen sticker on the car. That is where all the HP comes from. Maybe throw in a couple extra VTEC stickers while you are at it.
    N8vSi likes this.
    2012 Civic Si Sedan in RR

k24z7 Crew member # 83

Dont forget the red JDM badges and LEDs and the liscense plate frames...good for another 5HP
    2013civicsedan909 likes this.
    2012 CBP Civic SI Coupe......Hondata Flash Pro Tuned by Vit,RBC Intake manifold,Ultimate Racing 3'' High flow Catted Downpipe, Full-Race 3'' Cat back Exhaust,8th gen AEM CAI, 17'' Sparco Assetto Gara Wheels, Road Magnet Lowering Springs,Eibach Rear Anti Sway Bar,Buddy Club Short Shifter, OEM Honda Projector headlights, Xentec 4300 Ultra White Hid low beams,Eibach rear camber adjust arms, K24z7 Crew #90. 200hp club member #8 225.7 Hp on e85. 218 on 92 ocatne pump gas.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by batman900 View Post
    Hahaha I would have been the same way! YES!!!! Wait..... Awwwww ..... and once it shows up YES AGAIN !!!!
    3.7!? Damn now I'm wishing I had a Si...just couldn't afford it now, maybe my next car..[/QUOTE]

Not sure if serious... He was being sarcastic about the gains and 0-60 from the k&n filter[/QUOTE]

Lol, hes not serious about the gains. For those who are not experienced with modding or racing specs. It's true that the K&N is designed to increase engine performance in both horsepower and throttle response by reducing air flow restriction.
    But gains are minimal at < 3whp and since SI stock comes at ~170whp. He could never make that time.

Quote Originally Posted by ADExternal View Post

thats my plan for the weekend...relocate engine...
    N8vSi likes this.
    Beware...the Zombie Apocalypse is coming.....followed by the uprising of the Smurfs....recommend stocking up Ramen Noodles now!!!

K24Z7 Crew Member # 1
    Former Owner of 2012 CBP Si Sedan

Hidden Content

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.