What have you done to your car today? - Page 51
NEWS

1. Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation – General discussion forum for 9th Gen Civic

Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation - a website dedicated to all things 9th Gen Civic.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join 9th Gen Civic today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 1474 FirstFirst ... 414950515253611011515511051 ... LastLast
Like Tree9080Likes

Thread: What have you done to your car today?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jliu1234 View Post
    installed my buddy's Si rear sway bar on the lx. can definitely feel a difference around the corners
    no sliding out of high speed chicanes?

2. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Super Mod's Pet Blackwidowracer's Avatar
    Changed the oil and filter. Installed a K&N drop-in filter. Took the first section of the intake resonator off, just to see if there would be a difference in sound/performance. Will probably remove the rest at some point.
    1976 Honda Civic Wagon Blue---RIP
    1990 Honda Civic DX Hatch Blue(Blade)---RIP
    1998 Honda Civic HX Coupe Black(Blackwidow)---RIP=9/14/11, sold 11/28/12.
    2005 Nissan Frontier King Cab SE Silver(Misty)
    2012 Honda Civic Si Coupe Black(Blackwidow2)---Ordered 10/9/2011. Delivered 3/16/12.
    K24 Crew Member #44 and 9th Civic POP Crew Member #15

Had my first warranty fix today...license plate light went out, changed the bulb, still no go. Tested both bulbs in the trunk light and they were both good. Ended up being the adapter that the bulb plugs into. He said that one of the metal connections somehow seperated from where it plugs in. Took all of 15m and good to go.

Also, got my LED accessory bulbs in. They look amazing compared to the regular bulbs. Definitely worth the little investment by far, IMO. :-)

Should get my wiring in the mail very soon. Already got the LOC hooked up, amp mounted and such. Just need the 0 gauge wiring to finish it all. :-)

Military APO shipping is so random on how quick things get here. Sometimes 2 days, sometimes 2 months...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using AutoGuide.Com Free App
    FLIPOVICH

Rally Red Civic Si - US Edition

K24Z7 Crew Member #168

5. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by flipovich View Post
    Had my first warranty fix today...license plate light went out, changed the bulb, still no go. Tested both bulbs in the trunk light and they were both good. Ended up being the adapter that the bulb plugs into. He said that one of the metal connections somehow seperated from where it plugs in. Took all of 15m and good to go.

Also, got my LED accessory bulbs in. They look amazing compared to the regular bulbs. Definitely worth the little investment by far, IMO. :-)

Should get my wiring in the mail very soon. Already got the LOC hooked up, amp mounted and such. Just need the 0 gauge wiring to finish it all. :-)

Military APO shipping is so random on how quick things get here. Sometimes 2 days, sometimes 2 months...
    0 gauge... you mean 1 ought!?

Big Timer!!!
    cleaned it up a bit, finished installing my badges yesterday

and splash guards a couple weeks ago

Quote Originally Posted by AlienPrime View Post
    0 gauge... you mean 1 ought!?
    0 gauge...wanted to start off the right way this go around so I never have to worry about my wiring. Plus it preps me for my planned move of the battery to the trunk in the future. :-)

http://www.knukonceptz.com/productDe...prodID=KCA-PK0

FLIPOVICH

K24Z7 Crew Member #168

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by flipovich View Post
    0 gauge...wanted to start off the right way this go around so I never have to worry about my wiring. Plus it preps me for my planned move of the battery to the trunk in the future. :-)

Copper Clad Aluminum
    OK
    1/0 Is 1 ought

But ya that looks sick! Wish i could do that

Quote Originally Posted by AlienPrime View Post
    OK
    1/0 Is 1 ought

But ya that looks sick! Wish i could do that
    Lol, OK :-P

Best company to get it from, IMO...SOOOOOOO much more actual wire in their cables than most companies and at a great price.

FLIPOVICH

K24Z7 Crew Member #168

gave it a wash after my long drive from kelowna to edmonton, so many damn bugs, and getting a detail saturday intime for track day sunday!
    Si HFP Club Member # 4

My first wash of my new car cleaned the tires and dressed them to. Inside smells like new car smell still

Sent from my SCH-R720 using AutoGuide.Com Free App
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What have you done to your car today?-uploadfromtaptalk1344401329827.jpg  

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.