9th Gen Civic Forum banner

What have you done to your car today?

Tags
car today
3M views 18K replies 1K participants last post by  jn2k108 
#1 · (Edited)
I am starting this thread to see a daily progress of everybodies cars without having a new thread for every person to try to keep the site from being cluttered.I don't care if its a fresh tank of gas or a turbo install, lets see what ya got. Please include pics of what ever you did or purchased for your ride.Today I gave my car a nice wash, and a coat of zymol.

See less See more
#4 ·
this morning i detailed my car..
then realize how rough my paint is cos all the dirt n shit from diving around n in the rain..
so i went to wal mart n bought meguairs clay kit! whats gay i ran out of money to buy wax.... fml lol
so wont be clay barring my ride or waxing it in like a few days or so.. lol

#7 · (Edited)
I drove my Si to work taking advantage of the natural car wash (rain). I air-dried the car in the sun for the drive home, windows down with Lynyrd Skynyrd blasting on the stereo.

I did my daily Dilbert - so no muddy pants. Surprisingly, no visit from the pointy-haired boss.

Blueribbon: when the Foo shits - wear it.

Reactions: AlienPrime
#12 ·
I drove my car to work today... but this weekend she is getting spoiled. I'm flying out to vegas sunday for a week, leaving her dirty in the garage is not acceptible so saturday she will get the full detail treatment saturday.. I'm thinking... wash, claybar, polish, carnauba.

When I get back I'm also taking her in to the stealership for her first visit, my clutch has made a squeeking noise when letting it out since about 700 miles, starting to bother me now at 4500.

#13 ·
When I get back I'm also taking her in to the stealership for her first visit, my clutch has made a squeeking noise when letting it out since about 700 miles, starting to bother me now at 4500.
Gah, clutch dust. I'm expecting this to happen to me soon enough because of the difficulty in matching the engine/transmission speed, thank you rev hang. Even my wife's ordinary older manual Civic makes this noise so I don't expect to escape it long.

#20 ·
id try that but my car seat is in the way...wonder if i put it in the passsenger seat with the filter at the ac vent opening..then turn the ac on high...thats gotta be really cold air ya know...lol

#23 ·
More HP and TQ and that would also convert your car to RWD and you can start drifting..lol

#24 ·
I took my car to the DMV today to get it registered as its the last day before my temp runs out. The lady was really nice and told me the dealer over paid and i would be getting a refund of $450!!! W00T!!! She said "and the bad news....the check is in the mail" nooooo...

#26 ·
Hahaha I would have been the same way! YES!!!! Wait..... Awwwww ..... and once it shows up YES AGAIN !!!!

[/QUOTE]3.7!? Damn now I'm wishing I had a Si...just couldn't afford it now, maybe my next car..[/QUOTE]

Not sure if serious... He was being sarcastic about the gains and 0-60 from the k&n filter

#28 ·
Dont forget the red JDM badges and LEDs and the liscense plate frames...good for another 5HP

Reactions: 2013civicsedan909
#40 ·
clayed bar, wax, and quik detailer today!