2017 Honda CR-V Review
NEWS

1. Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation – General discussion forum for 9th Gen Civic

Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation - a website dedicated to all things 9th Gen Civic.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join 9th Gen Civic today!

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By teamrubixcube

Thread: 2017 Honda CR-V Review

2017 Honda CR-V Review

As far as crossovers go, it doesn’t get much more quintessential than the Honda CR-V.

It hit the market all the way back in 1997, long before the term 'crossover' was even in vogue, and has quietly dominated ever since, selling at a torrid pace only the Toyota RAV4 has been able to match. There’s never been anything sexy about the CR-V, but that hasn’t bothered the millions of folks who have bought them over the years.

With a new version of the little crossover hitting the market for 2017, it now comes powered by a turbocharged engine in what could be the CR-V’s biggest change since Honda scrapped the tailgate-mounted spare tire.
    Read more about the 2017 Honda CR-V Review at AutoGuide.com.

2. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Platinum Member
    Bought a used 2015 CR-V for my wife today. Drove it for over 2 hours already on my way home from the dealership (I don't mind driving a bit to save some $$ on cars). My initial reaction; what a freakin' nice car! Very happy with the torque that it puts out and the CVT seemed to be mostly pleasant. My Si coupe is going to feel like a low, loud, stiff race car now in comparison (just how I like my car ). Great first impression on the CR-V.

I wonder how the turbo in the 2017's will stack up. Do I own two of the last NA cars that Honda will ever make? Very happy with my car lineup right now.

Attached is a pic of the two in my garage....please excuse the filthiness, as I really need to clean up in there.
    cars.jpg
    kev604 and mfuller like this.

damn this SUV doesnt stop to change look lol ! its got some looks of the Pilot (front-end).
    Wheels are not so nice tho =\..
    2013 CBP Si Sedan
    -Password JDM intake
    -FKX Racing Subframe Brace
    -FKX Racing Rear Tower carbon bar
    -Spoon Sports Reservoir Covers
    -Blue LED rear plate lights
    -Red H Emblems
    -Bayson R Front Lip
    -Yellow fog cover
    -PIAA Xtreme White 4000K

Upcoming mods: Projectors headlights, brakes, coilovers, Flashpro w/ tune !

9th Gen Civic MTL Crew #77
    K24Z7 Crew #777

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.