2013 LX Coupe - Aftermarket Audio
NEWS

1. Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation General discussion forum for 9th Gen Civic

Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation - a website dedicated to all things 9th Gen Civic.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join 9th Gen Civic today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2013 LX Coupe - Aftermarket Audio

2013 LX Coupe - Aftermarket Audio

i recently purchased a 2013 Civic LX Coupe and though i love the factory head unit, i am quite a bit disappointed with the audio output. I am relatively new to aftermarket audio and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for front & rear speakers (including tweeters) that go great with the factory unit. I would also like to add an 8" subwoofer for some solid bass. Im not big on thumping around town but just enough to really add to the overall sound quality.

Does anyone have any experience swapping all of these out that can provide me with some good replacement ideas, what exactly i will need (amps, wires, etc) and possibly a link to a walk-through on the process.

Sorry i know thats asking quite a bit but i really appreciate any help you can provide!

Thanks a lot!

2. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

I would also love some information on this! Even a link to a thread! thanks guys

I just finished mine it sounds great Basically u need to find the size of door speakers. Mine is a 2012 si coupe. And. All are 6.5". I. Bought alpine type r. Can't go wrong with alpine name brand. And type r. Is one of the best. Buy at online car stereo for good deals. U can end up paying double at best buy or store. Component if u have tweeters. And coaxial in rear. U can use an amp or not. They will be much nicer than the stock. There like paper. Easy.to install. Cost 250 for all

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.