Converting a 2012 Civic Coupe Front End to the 2014 Front End? - Page 2
NEWS

1. Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation General discussion forum for 9th Gen Civic

Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation - a website dedicated to all things 9th Gen Civic.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join 9th Gen Civic today!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Converting a 2012 Civic Coupe Front End to the 2014 Front End?

after taking 5 minutes looking at above pic.
    i decided that i wont bother the front swap i like mine.
    but still want the carbon dashboard
    2012 Civic Si TW Coupe
    2001 Toyota Corolla DD

IG: @Mar_k24 Snapchat : MK.5664

2. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Truck? What truck?! scottyrocks's Avatar
    When I first saw the '14 coupe, I thought the front end was too much but the rear end was perfect (see: 'Goldilocks' reference ). Now I think the '12/'13 is too plain all-around, and prefer the '14/'15 overall. The newer dashboard is much nicer than the older one, and the car is quieter, as well. Both feel very solid.

Different strokes.
    'Three pedals or bust!'
    'Come for the cars. Stay for the people.'
    'Part of having the right to free speech is knowing when to not exercise it.'
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but dont say it mean.
    9th Gen Civic POP Crew #6 Hidden Content
    9th Gen Civic LI Crew#1 Hidden Content

Platinum Member
    It is most certainly a personal preference. I'm the opposite of Scotty, where I think that my '12 coupe looks nicer and more simplistic than the '14+ coupes. I don't like the messy front end or the raised spoiler that Honda put in the newer coupes.

I like my car a little raw and to be able to hear my exhaust tone, but lately I've been wishing I had a quieter car. My new tires are on the loud side and overall it's just a bit louder than I'd like inside my car, especially compared to my wife's new (to us) CR-V.

Quote Originally Posted by teamrubixcube View Post
    It is most certainly a personal preference. I'm the opposite of Scotty, where I think that my '12 coupe looks nicer and more simplistic than the '14+ coupes. I don't like the messy front end or the raised spoiler that Honda put in the newer coupes.

I like my car a little raw and to be able to hear my exhaust tone, but lately I've been wishing I had a quieter car. My new tires are on the loud side and overall it's just a bit louder than I'd like inside my car, especially compared to my wife's new (to us) CR-V.
    I agree with you on that one. The 12 and 13 coupes look sporty-er imo. There's too much going on in the front end of the 14+ coupes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.