9th Gen Civic POP Crew - Page 1514
NEWS

1. Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation General discussion forum for 9th Gen Civic

Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation - a website dedicated to all things 9th Gen Civic.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join 9th Gen Civic today!

Poll: What's your age group?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1514 of 1516 FirstFirst ... 514101414141464150415121513151415151516 LastLast
Results 15,131 to 15,140 of 15156
Like Tree15749Likes

Thread: 9th Gen Civic POP Crew

Quote Originally Posted by kev604 View Post
    Looking at signing up my older daughter for summer camps to keep her busy but she is getting to the age where she doesn't want to do this or doesn't want to do that and just want to hang out with friends so just trying to keep her focused.
    In the past, we've always used my in laws pool. They only live 5 minutes away. This year we decided to join the community pool as my kids have lots of friends that go and like to "hang out" there. LOL. We figured it might be fun from a social standpoint.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
    2012 Civic Si sedan / Dyno Blue

POP CREW MEMBER #615

Retired:

2014 Civic Si sedan / MSM
    2012 Civic Si sedan / Sunburst Orange
    2007 Civic Si sedan / Silver

Hidden Content

2. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

13. Yeah at the age where they want to either hang out or chat with there friends and the age where they think they now know everything. People say this is the beginning of the toughest years.

Quote Originally Posted by scottyrocks View Post
    How old is she? When they get to a certain age range, all they wanna do is hang out. They do that even at camp, although a good staff will get them actively involved for at least some of the day.
    2013 Civic Si sedan PMM

K24Z7 Crew Member #717
    9th Civic POP Crew #717

Kev's Build Thread
    Hidden Content

Shocking car accident video shot from a dash cam in Japan. Check out the aftermath pretty scary.
    2013 Civic Si sedan PMM

K24Z7 Crew Member #717
    9th Civic POP Crew #717

Kev's Build Thread
    Hidden Content

5. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

That's insane.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
    2012 Civic Si sedan / Dyno Blue

POP CREW MEMBER #615

Retired:

2014 Civic Si sedan / MSM
    2012 Civic Si sedan / Sunburst Orange
    2007 Civic Si sedan / Silver

Hidden Content

And this is how they figured it happened. Only the driver of the passenger car died he was 62 years old. Miraculously nobody in the bus died luckily the car impacted the roof, if the car impacted the center of the bus straight on it would of been a disaster.
    2013 Civic Si sedan PMM

K24Z7 Crew Member #717
    9th Civic POP Crew #717

Kev's Build Thread
    Hidden Content

My computer went out so I went to my Dads to get his laptop he does not use. I spent the day updating it and considering its 5 years old its like new. My computer overheats and turns off in 4 minutes so its been hard to surf. Since my dad did not use it much I did not have to start over. It was slow at first but is normal now after I put my security on here. Found 6 problems that are fixed now. I was the person who kept it updated so it was not that bad.

Happy Fathers day Crew and friends, I will just have to hope I can get rest tomorrow but dont think my kids and wife will let me.
    scottyrocks and kev604 like this.
    Civic POP Crew #3

Quote Originally Posted by Silver2Coupe View Post
    My computer went out so I went to my Dads to get his laptop he does not use. I spent the day updating it and considering its 5 years old its like new. My computer overheats and turns off in 4 minutes so its been hard to surf. Since my dad did not use it much I did not have to start over. It was slow at first but is normal now after I put my security on here. Found 6 problems that are fixed now. I was the person who kept it updated so it was not that bad.

Happy Fathers day Crew and friends, I will just have to hope I can get rest tomorrow but dont think my kids and wife will let me.
    Maybe you should become a paid computer geek. Better yet, hire some then sell their services.

What is rest? "The world" doesn't want us to rest and "we collectively" don't push back on "the world" enough. One of the authorities around hear has been speaking a lot lately. Must be having bad days......
    Silver2Coupe likes this.
    Only the knife knows what goes on in the heart of the pumpkin......unknown

Guns don't kill people, drivers on cell phones kill people.

Drain the swamp. Force term limits.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to make people believe he doesn't exist".......a movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Roadcourse View Post
    Maybe you should become a paid computer geek. Better yet, hire some then sell their services.

What is rest? "The world" doesn't want us to rest and "we collectively" don't push back on "the world" enough. One of the authorities around hear has been speaking a lot lately. Must be having bad days......
    Its not profitable anymore because everyone can learn it. Its all plug and play and you just have to have the right programs and run them in the right sequence. It had issues and overheated since I got it from my daughter but made it work for 3-4 years with no big problems until now.

Still have not rested yet today. Went shopping and cut the grass and planted a tree. Took the Acura out for a ride and might drive it a few days this week. It ran great and the brakes worked normally but still needs to be looked at. Got a lot of attention and even got the Police attention because they drove by after I got home which they never drive by. I guess they dont like the sound of Vtec. I never went over the speed limit and was just getting the oil hot because it sits most of the time.

I think there are fewer people actually working and that is why most people think they are always working. They are working trying to get someone else to do their job. People in general just put their time in at work and think they are working. Shopping today proved that to me today.
    Roadcourse likes this.
    Civic POP Crew #3

Quote Originally Posted by Silver2Coupe View Post
    Its not profitable anymore because everyone can learn it. Its all plug and play and you just have to have the right programs and run them in the right sequence. It had issues and overheated since I got it from my daughter but made it work for 3-4 years with no big problems until now.

Still have not rested yet today. Went shopping and cut the grass and planted a tree. Took the Acura out for a ride and might drive it a few days this week. It ran great and the brakes worked normally but still needs to be looked at. Got a lot of attention and even got the Police attention because they drove by after I got home which they never drive by. I guess they dont like the sound of Vtec. I never went over the speed limit and was just getting the oil hot because it sits most of the time.

I think there are fewer people actually working and that is why most people think they are always working. They are working trying to get someone else to do their job. People in general just put their time in at work and think they are working. Shopping today proved that to me today.
    I have to agree with your points, S2C. I "vegged out" on the couch most of the day yesterday (but went for a walk in HOT weather), felt bad about not doing anything productive, but I think it helped. The genuine work ethic is pretty much gone. "Can't wait for retirement" is prevalent amongst people over 50...that's all that counts. Look at the number of obese people out there. Think they know what work is? Answer: no. if it were yes, we wouldn't need govt. welfare except to the truly needy which I'm all for. Why does any kid need a govt. loan to get through college? I managed to figure it out and have money in the bank when I graduated. I'm not that smart, I just got a real job during summers (working). I was somewhat amazed by a poor looking woman with an incredibly large and gross belly coming out of a gaming store barking orders like a drill sergeant at her confused kids. One kid was newly born. I felt sorry for the kids. A video game store, obese, highly energetic kids, buying them (and her) stuff that requires them to be sedentary to do. The four leading causes of death today: tobacco, heart disease, obesity, and physical inactivity. It all gets back to heart disease. Off the soapbox. Do more, eat less.
    Silver2Coupe likes this.
    Only the knife knows what goes on in the heart of the pumpkin......unknown

Guns don't kill people, drivers on cell phones kill people.

Drain the swamp. Force term limits.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to make people believe he doesn't exist".......a movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Roadcourse View Post
    I have to agree with your points, S2C. I "vegged out" on the couch most of the day yesterday (but went for a walk in HOT weather), felt bad about not doing anything productive, but I think it helped. The genuine work ethic is pretty much gone. "Can't wait for retirement" is prevalent amongst people over 50...that's all that counts. Look at the number of obese people out there. Think they know what work is? Answer: no. if it were yes, we wouldn't need govt. welfare except to the truly needy which I'm all for. Why does any kid need a govt. loan to get through college? I managed to figure it out and have money in the bank when I graduated. I'm not that smart, I just got a real job during summers (working). I was somewhat amazed by a poor looking woman with an incredibly large and gross belly coming out of a gaming store barking orders like a drill sergeant at her confused kids. One kid was newly born. I felt sorry for the kids. A video game store, obese, highly energetic kids, buying them (and her) stuff that requires them to be sedentary to do. The four leading causes of death today: tobacco, heart disease, obesity, and physical inactivity. It all gets back to heart disease. Off the soapbox. Do more, eat less.
    People watch too much TV and think its real. They are told what ever you want you can have but they dont explain the costs. Teachers and people in the know wont tell you what you need to know because that would make you smarter than them. They also read too much miss info and think that is how things are. I always try to do my best and my problem is being afraid of failing but I am learning that is part of the learning experience.
    Roadcourse likes this.
    Civic POP Crew #3

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.