9th Gen Civic Forum banner

Official So Cal 9's Crew

375K views 4K replies 108 participants last post by  socal.1904 
#1 · (Edited)
This is the official So Cal 9's Car Club. This is a group of people who enjoy a good car meet. All people from OC/IE/LA/SD whether you have an SI to a LX, are all welcome. We just want to unify all the 9th gens in So Cal. We have a once a month mandatory meeting either on a Friday or Saturday and we rotate counties to make it fair to all our members. Keep checking back for our monthly meet updates, pictures, topics etc.

We are officially sponsored by:

AUTO KOUTURE
AXION INDUSTRIES
TNA AUTOSPORTS

Here are the current requirements to join our crew:

1) Your car MUST BE at least DROPPED and further modification is
encouraged. Remember it's your built, be proud of your hard
work!

2) You must attend mandatory meets before being accepted as a member.
Other meets also count toward this requirement, as long as your a
ttendance was witnessed by another member.

3) Your participation at our monthly meet is greatly appreciated.

4) Have mutual respect for each other and each other's whip

5) Absolutely no burn outs or revving during the meets. The last thing we want is to burn out a spot and build a bad reputation.

6) Have fun! Don't be shy, we're a bunch of awesome people :)

Official Decals:

They're available for Confirmed Members only, and will be awarded at the mandatory meets.

Next Upcoming Meet:
Sunday June 22nd

Norm Reeves Honda
C erritos, CA

See less See more
#5 ·
Start claiming your numbers. Lets establish the crew and spots first and than have a voting for official decal and shirt designs.

So Cal 9's

1.bozo88
So I guess I'll take the 3rd spot since I'm the third person to post on the official thread.

#19 · (Edited)
Mayorga160, & Sinub welcome & Thank You for joining helping us with this foundation.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.