9th Gen Civic Forum banner

Identifying what interior colors were used on 2012 Lx

2K views 7 replies 2 participants last post by  NcCivic 
#1 ·
Does anyone know how I can identify which interior I have in my 2012 LX? I have found the color tag but not one for the interior. I believe it is stone, but I need to replace one of the side panels of my instrument panel and multiple are listed. I've even tried looking by VIN on estore.honda.com but PTO no luck there either.
My paint tag lists: TR6 C LB7 -NH700MX (the paint color) -G -H

Any ideas would be appreciated!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#3 ·
The driver's side "lid," from what I can tell is the panel I need. It appears to be the only panel on that side that comes out, although the last owner didn't seem to know what " gentle" meant. When I look it up on estore, it is item 6 on the instrument panel section. My car also has several variations of grey which makes it difficult for me as I'm partially color blind. I was hoping Honda would place a tag someplace with the color codes for the interior.

#5 ·
If I can get this to work, it should take you to the main interior/bumper category. From there what I've been looking at is under the instrument panel sub-category and item 6 should show up. I've noticed of late that the estore has been very slow to respond, otherwise I would have tried to give the link directly to the diagram.

http://estore.honda.com/honda/parts...p?m=2012-civic-4-lx-5at&sn=&b=B++37&dl=207790

Next step is to talk with the dealer later today or tomorrow about this piece.

#6 ·
I'm hinging more toward the mocha grey rather than the black graphite, I think the black would be too dark. Hence my future call to the dealer. My local dealer's parts department is willing to match or beat online pricing on a lot of their parts, makes it worth calling them when I have questions. Not all of the area dealers are like this, they only want the sell at retail or maybe a little below, not like my normal dealer. The guy I work with knows I have no problems going to someplace else for a cheaper price so I try and throw him a bone every here and again,

I had to get a new key made and got the blank off Amazon for $25 less than he could sell it, also from a Honda dealer in Detroit. The price shocked him.

#7 ·
Now I see the part you're referring to. I was looking in the wrong interment panel subcategory. I would say the color is mocha gray. Do you have the ability to easily remove the piece? There should be a part number on the backside of the "lid." The color code may even be embossed on the back as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.