9th Gen Civic Forum banner

HKS Hi Power installed.

16K views 20 replies 7 participants last post by  T_Virus 
#1 ·
Hi just installed today my HKS Hi Power.. I really like the sound and i ordered the inner silencer too but still waiting for it

Auto part Exhaust system Muffler Automotive exhaust Pipe

If anyone interrested i could post videos of how it sounds.

See less See more
#3 ·
HKS is far from being out of business they just returned to Japan. And they dont make direct bolt-on .. no but.. you can always install an universal like this one.

#6 ·
Hi just installed today my HKS Hi Power.. I really like the sound and i ordered the inner silencer too but still waiting for it

View attachment 29945

If anyone interrested i could post videos of how it sounds.
yes, please post a video for our members.

Love hks hi-power!! sadly they don't make it for our car and I think they went out of business.
Actually HKS USA filed Bankrupt and therefore all the HKS products are now being shipped from HKS in Japan.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App[/QUOTE]

#8 ·
yes, please post a video for our members.

Actually HKS USA filed Bankrupt and therefore all the HKS products are now being shipped from HKS in Japan.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
[/QUOTE]

I will this weekend. i'll record a pass by video

#7 · (Edited)
I've had the original HKS Hi-Power Exhaust on the EP3 with the jdm angled look. I loved the look but too bad I wasn't happy the with torque on k20a3 with cai,rh,e with this. I was losing too much low end and even though it made up on the high end. But it should be different for the K24Z7.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

#9 ·
I will this weekend. i'll record a pass by video[/QUOTE]

Thanks for contributing. Do a pass by, idle and rev.

#10 · (Edited)
2012 civic dx hks hi power w/o silencer

as promised and i'll post one later with the silencer ( just realized i received it once i was back home ) and yes my car was hella dirty. washed now ;)

Auto part Automotive exhaust Muffler Automotive wheel system Automotive tire

Reactions: Jimmyb83
#11 ·
wow, that is not even loud at all...what other mods do you have? My ep3 with the Hks Hi-power exhaust, injen cai and comptech shorty header (before I went with the OBX Race Header vers 2) was louder.

#12 ·
sound wise .. inbox k&n with hks hi power muffler mounted on racing welds *cough* ;)

#18 ·
thanks for sharing and i couldnt agree more .. that muffler is really awesome. sad you dont have one with passby on your s2k

#21 ·
Ebay and it is a universal exhaust so make sure you find the one with the correct size.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.