#1 · (Edited)
group buy

item: 2012 & 2013 civic turbo kit (turbonetics 62mm) with intercooler

brand:
makspeed

group buy requirement:
3+ buyer

price:
please pm me for pricing (please also let me know if FP is need it)

shipping: please pm me your zip (postal) code for shipping quote

payment method: paypal gift only or add 4% to total price

items will take 15 days to ship, we just need 3 commitments, thanks... please pm me for more details

See less See more
#3 ·
#10 ·
My name is Phillip, I'm stationed in Louisiana and I drive a 2013 Si Coupe. I'd like to give a moment to thank Myles and MakSpeed for the incredible turbo kit they have put together. When I was shopping around for the best kit for the money, I FOUND IT! I did a self-install over a long weekend and if I ever had any questions the guys at MakSpeed where quick to respond and lend a technical hand, even through the tuning portion they were more helpful than I would have ever expected a shop to be...even help on the weekends! I am truly grateful and have have learned way more through this experience. Like they say, "Better built than bought"! Here are some pictures of the finished product along with some of my install. If anyone has any questions or would like to see some specific pics let me know. Show the guys at MakSpeed some love and give them a call!

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Engine Auto part
Vehicle Automobile repair shop Car Automotive exterior Light
Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive exterior Car Bumper
Batman Fictional character Auto part Vehicle Machine

Auto part Machine Metal
Auto part Vehicle Engine Car Pipe
Auto part Engine Fuel line Vehicle Car

Attachments

#11 · (Edited)
My name is Phillip, I'm stationed in Louisiana and I drive a 2013 Si Coupe. I'd like to give a moment to thank Myles and MakSpeed for the incredible turbo kit they have put together. When I was shopping around for the best kit for the money, I FOUND IT! I did a self-install over a long weekend and if I ever had any questions the guys at MakSpeed where quick to respond and lend a technical hand, even through the tuning portion they were more helpful than I would have ever expected a shop to be...even help on the weekends! I am truly grateful and have have learned way more through this experience. Like they say, "Better built than bought"! Here are some pictures of the finished product along with some of my install. If anyone has any questions or would like to see some specific pics let me know. Show the guys at MakSpeed some love and give them a call!

View attachment 228722 View attachment 228730 View attachment 228738 View attachment 228754 View attachment 228762
View attachment 228778 View attachment 228786 View attachment 228794
Looks sick as hell! How much boost you running? and do you have hp and tq numbers?

K24Z7 Crew Member #840

#21 ·
so i got the emailed parts list, i have 2 questions...
Do i need to get a fuel pump? i didn't see it on there or I'm blind lol
With the custom battery tray, does it use the oem size battery?
thank you

Reactions: team3d
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.