My 2012 Civic Coupe in Dyno Blue Pearl LX
NEWS

1. Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation General discussion forum for 9th Gen Civic

Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation - a website dedicated to all things 9th Gen Civic.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join 9th Gen Civic today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My 2012 Civic Coupe in Dyno Blue Pearl LX

My 2012 Civic Coupe in Dyno Blue Pearl LX

I live in Riverside California, about an hour away from LA. I could have had the silver 3 months earlier, but I am SOOO glad i held out for the Dyno Blue Pearl. Here it is with 5% tint on the back and 20% on the rest.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My 2012 Civic Coupe in Dyno Blue Pearl LX-img_8286.jpg   My 2012 Civic Coupe in Dyno Blue Pearl LX-img_3737.jpg   My 2012 Civic Coupe in Dyno Blue Pearl LX-img_4396.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Big Pimping!!! stringfellowhawke's Avatar
    Congrats. My wife and I love our blue. Do you know what version of blue paint you have? Since you are new here I dont know if you know but there are 2 slightly different dyno blues due to paint shortages.
    Its hard to tell because the dyno blue is darker in general, but in the right light looks brighter.
    2012 Honda Civic LX
    Dyno Blue Pearl

Quote Originally Posted by stringfellowhawke View Post
    Congrats. My wife and I love our blue. Do you know what version of blue paint you have? Since you are new here I dont know if you know but there are 2 slightly different dyno blues due to paint shortages.
    Its hard to tell because the dyno blue is darker in general, but in the right light looks brighter.
    thanks. you know i have no idea which version of the color it is. if it helps, i bought the car on 8/5/11, and i know the dealer had it in their lot for only 2 weeks. it was shipped from Buffalo. i don't know which version of the Dyno Blue it is, but I can easily say, i am 100% satisfied with the one i do have.

Nice!! I need tint
    2012 Civic EX Coupe, Dyno Blue

i like the tint...hopefully the cops do too.
    ***08/08/11 - I got my 2012 Rally Red Honda Civic Si Sedan. ***

*2nd 9thGenCivic.Com Member with a 2012 Rally Red Honda Civic Si Sedan.* 1st is 67cougar.

- 2012 Rally Red Honda Civic Si Sedan (Current)
    - 2003 Satin Silver Metallic Honda Civic Si Hatchback (Sold)
    - 1994 Pard Blue Green Pearl Acura Integra GSR Coupe (Stolen/Totaled)
    - 1992 Super White Toyota Corolla DX Sedan (Totaled)

Los
    Quote Originally Posted by T_Virus View Post

Quote Originally Posted by T_Virus View Post
    i know dude. the original plan was to get 35% on the front and 20% in the back, but the tint shop guy convinced me that the car would flow a lot smoother with 20% all around than just 20% on the back and 35% in the front. ehh...

during the day, the tint almost looks like 35%. at night its basically limo tint. My plan: drive with the windows rolled down at night, and during the day, I hope i don't run into an douche cop. We'll see. Either way, i LOVE my tint. Next mod: 17" Konig Illusions with blue spokes. And then, maybe, I'll swap the rear spoiler.

Quote Originally Posted by gjusto9 View Post
    i know dude. the original plan was to get 35% on the front and 20% in the back, but the tint shop guy convinced me that the car would flow a lot smoother with 20% all around than just 20% on the back and 35% in the front. ehh...

during the day, the tint almost looks like 35%. at night its basically limo tint. My plan: drive with the windows rolled down at night, and during the day, I hope i don't run into an douche cop. We'll see. Either way, i LOVE my tint. Next mod: 17" Konig Illusions with blue spokes. And then, maybe, I'll swap the rear spoiler.
    Where are you at? the cops here in Florida are not to bad about it, I know the ones in NJ are pretty bad about pulling everyone over tho....from members on the 8thGen site.

Beautiful car! Does anyone know what exactly is different about the 2 blues? I have the same color, and all I know is it changes color with the amount of light. It's very different as the sun goes down.

Man the blue looks sweet!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.