VitTuned CT-e Supercharged PowerPack - Page 5
NEWS

1. Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation General discussion forum for 9th Gen Civic

Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation - a website dedicated to all things 9th Gen Civic.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join 9th Gen Civic today!
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: VitTuned CT-e Supercharged PowerPack

Big Timer!!!
    I regret selling my kit i might end up buying another same kit or turbo ughgh
    Performance
    Skunk2 Downpipe
    Countersunk Shift Knob
    Buddyclub and Shortshitfter Adapter
    PRL CAI>SRI
    Flashpro
    Vit Tuned

Drive/Suspension
    BC Racing Coils
    SPC Camber

Cosmetics
    Stickers, Vinyl Wrap
    STI lip, Window Visor and Spoiler
    LedGlow Floor Light + Strobe, LED Door Sill
    Replaced Factory Sub w/ Kicker
    Red Emblem Steer Wheel and Trunk
    HID 6k Lows & HID 3k Fogs & Yellow DRL
    Retrofitted Projectors Blackout Lows Headlight w/ Demon Eyes

2. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Nooblets
    Quote Originally Posted by VitViper View Post

The package includes:

• CT-Engineering Supercharger kit
    • Deatschwerks EV14 1000cc injectors w/ pigtail clips
    • Deatschwerks DW65c drop in fuel pump (needed for big power!)
    • VitTuned "Stage 2" Aftercooler kit
    • VitTuned 2.95 blower pulley
    • Hondata 4 bar MAP sensor

Retail pricing on the above is $5916, with the combo deal it is $5290 with FREE shipping in the lower 48 USA states.

A FREE basemap to get the car running. If you want an eTune, add $100 with the combo deal. If you want, we can also install & tune it at our shop -- typical turn around on this whole package is same day (you drop car off in the morning, pick it up in the evening). Install & tune at the shop is $600.

We can ship internationally, but you need to get a price quote on shipping from us.

But wait, there's more. Need a clutch to handle the setup? We offer the Exedy Stage 1 & Exedy flywheel for $550 when purchased with the combo package (meaning we ship it all together to save money on freight to give you a good deal). Without the combo deal the clutch & flywheel is $595 shipped in the lower 48 US.

The aftercooler kits are currently preorder -- we are making many more, but stock has been sold out.
    Vit,
    I have some questions about your kit listed here compared to what is on your website.
    Would it be possible to have a custom package similar to the one you offer +/- a few parts?
    I want to purchase your CT-Engineering Supercharger Kit for a 2012+ Civic Si. Here are the parts listed on your site.
    2012+ Civic Si/ILX Stage 2+ (1000cc EV14 Injectors, PnP clips, 3.15 pulley)
    VitTuned Aftercooler Package? (includes your choice of 2.95 or 3.00 pulley, Hondata 4 Bar MAP sensor, DW65c fuel pump)?
    Custom VitTune?
    Does this include the Big Bore Inlet Upgrade?
    Will it be possible to stay with and receive the 3.15" pulley and not receive/upgrade to a smaller faster spinning pulley but still get the Aftercooler Package?
    It seems that you always recommend going with 1000cc injectors, but could I use the 750cc injectors(running 3.15", aftercooler, 93 pump gas)?
    Is there any advantage/disadvantage to running the 1000cc and staying with this setup(no future upgrades, smaller pulley etc..)?
    Your price here is a little bit lower than on your website. Not sure if it is because you want to give a discount to the members here/the price here is 1 1/2 years old/maybe it includes the Big Bore Inlet on your website but not here??

I have been running on hondata purchased from and tuned by you for over 2 years now.
    Thanks for your time.
    2013 Si Sedan Hidden Content

Top Dawg!!
    The big bore inlet is not included, and not necessary on the 9th gen.

If you order the kit with the 2.95 pulley, it comes with the 3.6 pulley as well (3.15 pulley is not recommended without a cooler). Nothing wrong with running the 1000's in any scenario. The pricing on the package on my website is more accurate.
    RujoKinJal likes this.

5. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Greenhorn
    Hey, I'm super new to modding cars, and I have a few questions. What would be the most suitable SRI, and where can I have the SC and aftercooler installed? I don't really trust myself to do it.

Also, would the stage 1 (3.6 pulley) need an aftercooler, or would it not be worth while? I don';t know if I really want all the power the stage 2 has to offer, as this is my daily driver.
    Last edited by GarretThatOneDude; 12-01-2016 at 02:28 PM.

Well that's a lot.

Start here
    What About Dat Short Ram Intake Doe? – VitTuned Blog

i will post more later
    9th Gen Civic POP Crew #88
    --------------------------------
    2013 RR Si FB6
    -----------------
    Skunk2 - Cai
    Flashpro - Vittuned
    Hasport - RMM 62a
    RV-6 - Catted Downpipe
    Invidia - Q300
    Yellowspeed - Coilovers @ 33%
    GodSpeed - Rear Camber Arms & Rear Sway Bar

Acuity - Shifter, Cable Bushings, Transmission Spring Upgrade

As for the install. It depends on where you are in the world.
    I suggest you call around to local shops in your area that advertise motor sports or performance type shop.

As for the S1 needing an after cooler, no technically it does not "need" it.
    But you will be heat soaking the F**k out of your car if you do not have one. The roots type blower makes a lot of heat.
    Do yourself and you wallet a favor and go S2 with a 2.9 pulley and an after cooler.

Vit sells them on his web site. Check it out Honda Civic CT-Engineering Supercharger Kit - CT-Engineering - Products

Also i think Vit is at some race this weekend. So he may or may not respond right away.
    There is a lot of good reading on this site as well. Search FTW
    I hope this helps
    Good luck
    9th Gen Civic POP Crew #88
    --------------------------------
    2013 RR Si FB6
    -----------------
    Skunk2 - Cai
    Flashpro - Vittuned
    Hasport - RMM 62a
    RV-6 - Catted Downpipe
    Invidia - Q300
    Yellowspeed - Coilovers @ 33%
    GodSpeed - Rear Camber Arms & Rear Sway Bar

Acuity - Shifter, Cable Bushings, Transmission Spring Upgrade

Greenhorn
    Thank you, this does really help!
    RujoKinJal likes this.

Vit - Will this pack be back available anytime soon ? If not, would you recommend going with the Rotrex Kit ?
    Taffy 2013 Si Sedan - K24z7 Hidden Content

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.