9th Gen Civic Forum banner

Drag wheels

Tags
drag wheels
11K views 19 replies 11 participants last post by  kev604 
#1 ·
Anyone have experience with these wheels. I have a set of 4 DR 31 5X114.3 17X8 +35 for $450. Will these fit comfortably within my wheel well. I have thinking of going with 17X9, but heard there might be a chance they tires could rub while I was turning. I am going for something low maintenance.

Alloy wheel Rim Wheel Spoke Tire

See less See more
#2 ·
imo yess depends on size tires n how low u gonna be lowered

#4 ·
Anyone have experience with these wheels. I have a set of 4 DR 31 5X114.3 17X8 +35 for $450. Will these fit comfortably within my wheel well. I have thinking of going with 17X9, but heard there might be a chance they tires could rub while I was turning. I am going for something low maintenance.

View attachment 6370

this is my car. Drag DR31 18x9 +28 225/40/18

#13 ·
Drag doesn't list an 18x9 nor a +28 available for the DR31... they list 18x8 +35.... Are you 100% sure on your wheel size or did they drop availability on those? I also wonder this, because it seems to me like a 9" +28 would stick out and yours don't.

#6 ·
he' dropped on 8th gen skunk2 lowering springs

#8 ·
in one of his thread he said he cut 1 coil off the springs in the rears lol

#14 ·
Quote for DR31's 18x8 +35 with 215/40-18's in an all-season tire. I'd like to know the weight of the wheel and the tire separately, according to the manufacturer as well. Note: I don't want to go with the 225's, because in addition to the extra drag from width, they're also too tall and will throw off the speedo.

#15 ·
My bad! I can see the poke on the side shot and I also see now that they make a DR31 Limited Edition in 18x9 +28. I think my preference is to go with 8" wide and narrower tires, though, to keep weight and rolling resistance down.

#16 ·
My Drag 34s were painted and scratch real easy I had them on my 8th gen but with that said I really liked them.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#19 ·
Does the car in the photos have wheel spacers? Or does the offset just naturally give it poke? If I go with +35 offset, how much more poke will I have?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
I believe those 18x9 w/ +28 are poking out all on their own, hehe. Not for me, don't want to mess with rubbing and fender issues.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.