R18 High Mileage Club - Page 4
  1. Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation – General discussion forum for 9th Gen Civic

    Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation - a website dedicated to all things 9th Gen Civic.

    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join 9th Gen Civic today!
     
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 159
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: R18 High Mileage Club

  1. #31
    Top Dawg!! Coastie05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    South Texas
    Posts
    1,028
    End of month mileage is 36,700.
    R18 Crew Member #53
    2018 Pilot EX AWD SSM (wife's)
    2013 CRV EX PMM (mine)
    2014 FB2 LX ASM (sold)
    2001 Acura Integra GSR (sold)
    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

  2. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements
     

  3. #32
    Greenhorn
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Omaha, Ne
    Posts
    18
    I've got a 2014 LX Automatic coupe w/126,000 bought a year ago w/113,000 miles. Been an awesome car, only done basic maintenance items
    POP Crew Member #3964Hidden Content

  4. #33
    Top Dawg!! Coastie05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    South Texas
    Posts
    1,028
    Quote Originally Posted by Edmunds View Post
    I've got a 2014 LX Automatic coupe w/126,000 bought a year ago w/113,000 miles. Been an awesome car, only done basic maintenance items
    Glad to see a high mileage R18/CVT combo. Those are some good signs for the future!
    R18 Crew Member #53
    2018 Pilot EX AWD SSM (wife's)
    2013 CRV EX PMM (mine)
    2014 FB2 LX ASM (sold)
    2001 Acura Integra GSR (sold)
    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

  5. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements
     

  6. #34
    Nooblets
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    61
    UPDATE: Just hit 49k on my 2013 Civic LX Sedan and had to replace the axle due to a torn axle boot! Never had an axle boot tear before, and I drive super lightly. I even slow down to 5mph for speed bumps! One of my front wheel bearings is also starting to go, it's gotten pretty noisy. Kinda lame as it seems like no one else on here has had any issues. BTW it has never been driven in/near snow.

  7. #35
    Top Dawg!! Coastie05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    South Texas
    Posts
    1,028
    Quote Originally Posted by iamadoorknob View Post
    UPDATE: Just hit 49k on my 2013 Civic LX Sedan and had to replace the axle due to a torn axle boot! Never had an axle boot tear before, and I drive super lightly. I even slow down to 5mph for speed bumps! One of my front wheel bearings is also starting to go, it's gotten pretty noisy. Kinda lame as it seems like no one else on here has had any issues. BTW it has never been driven in/near snow.
    Man, that's pretty bad luck. Have you had the car since new?
    R18 Crew Member #53
    2018 Pilot EX AWD SSM (wife's)
    2013 CRV EX PMM (mine)
    2014 FB2 LX ASM (sold)
    2001 Acura Integra GSR (sold)
    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

  8. #36
    Platinum Member fear24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    KCMO
    Posts
    1,493
    80,660
    hiding from those who might be looking for me

    POP Crew #61

    2014 Black EX
    20% Global Tint
    Curt 1 1/4" receiver
    Weathertech In-channel visors

    Hidden Content

  9. #37
    Nooblets
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    61
    Quote Originally Posted by Coastie05 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by iamadoorknob View Post
    UPDATE: Just hit 49k on my 2013 Civic LX Sedan and had to replace the axle due to a torn axle boot! Never had an axle boot tear before, and I drive super lightly. I even slow down to 5mph for speed bumps! One of my front wheel bearings is also starting to go, it's gotten pretty noisy. Kinda lame as it seems like no one else on here has had any issues. BTW it has never been driven in/near snow.
    Man, that's pretty bad luck. Have you had the car since new?
    Nah, since 30k miles. It was $200 to replace the axle and probably around $250 when it's time to replace the wheel bearing.

  10. #38
    Top Dawg!! Coastie05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    South Texas
    Posts
    1,028
    End of month mileage is 39,240.
    R18 Crew Member #53
    2018 Pilot EX AWD SSM (wife's)
    2013 CRV EX PMM (mine)
    2014 FB2 LX ASM (sold)
    2001 Acura Integra GSR (sold)
    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

  11. #39
    Nooblets
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    41
    I bought a 2015 pearl white EXL 2 months ago as a certified used car with 29k miles from a local Honda dealer. I bought it to drive 1,000+ miles a week, 90% highway. It has a CVT, so I'll be updating my mileage regularly along with any issues I run in to. I have a full warranty until 100k but I seriously doubt I'll need it for much. I've driven 10,000 miles since I bought it right after Christmas and so far zero issues. Sitting at 39,250 miles.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails R18 High Mileage Club-20180224_175354_1519697587037.jpg  
    Last edited by ItsaHonda; 02-26-2018 at 08:13 PM.
    jasper60103 likes this.

  12. #40
    Top Dawg!! Coastie05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    South Texas
    Posts
    1,028
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaHonda View Post
    I bought a 2015 pearl white EXL 2 months ago as a certified used car with 29k miles from a local Honda dealer. I bought it to drive 1,000+ miles a week, 90% highway. It has a CVT, so I'll be updating my mileage regularly along with any issues I run in to. I have a full warranty until 100k but I seriously doubt I'll need it for much. I've driven 10,000 miles since I bought it right after Christmas and so far zero issues. Sitting at 39,250 miles.
    Awesome! Welcome to the forum and welcome to the R18 club. I drive 700 miles a week give or take a little, so I've been racking them up quickly. I'm looking forward to watching those miles rack up!
    R18 Crew Member #53
    2018 Pilot EX AWD SSM (wife's)
    2013 CRV EX PMM (mine)
    2014 FB2 LX ASM (sold)
    2001 Acura Integra GSR (sold)
    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Similar Threads

  1. anyone dyno'ed a stock high mileage Si?
    By mreggball in forum 9th Gen Civic General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-02-2015, 09:18 PM
  2. HONDA High Mileage (Any Gen)
    By Nmersing in forum Other Cars
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-14-2013, 10:44 PM
  3. High Mileage Performance tires
    By Johnny DemonT in forum Wheels and Tires
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-05-2013, 07:11 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.1.2