What do you hate about your Civic? - Page 9
  1. Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation – General discussion forum for 9th Gen Civic

    Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation - a website dedicated to all things 9th Gen Civic.

    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join 9th Gen Civic today!
     
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 95
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: What do you hate about your Civic?

  1. #81
    Question Authority Roadcourse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dixie
    Posts
    6,424
    Quote Originally Posted by teamrubixcube View Post
    I hate that I am already getting rust in my rear wheel wells. I like almost everything else, including my factory battery that is still going strong on my '12.
    That definitely sucks. I would never buy a car where you live. Just lease one and let it rust for someone else. Or better yet, just move ; )
    teamrubixcube likes this.
    Question authority.

    Only the knife knows what goes on in the heart of the pumpkin......unknown

  2. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements
     

  3. #82
    Greenhorn
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    21
    I hate that all of the sudden I keep getting pulled over, compared to my old car.

    Subaru WRX (old car): 1 year with: fully tinted windshield, purple wheels, EXTREMELY loud exhaust
    - Pulled over 1 time for how I was driving

    Honda Si (new car): 4 months with: fully tinted windshield, gold wheels, semi-loud exhaust
    - Pulled over 6 times all for equipment violations

    Don't get me wrong before I get roasted, I understand windshield tint is asking to get harassed. I ended up removing it and have so far been so good *knocks on wood*.

    I just find it odd that I am suddenly targeted when I never was before. I have lived in the same neighborhood with both cars and drive past the same Pittsburgh city cops everyday on my way to work for the past 4 years.

  4. #83
    Top Dawg!! bfaided1984's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    1,146
    Quote Originally Posted by alc156 View Post
    I hate that all of the sudden I keep getting pulled over, compared to my old car.

    Subaru WRX (old car): 1 year with: fully tinted windshield, purple wheels, EXTREMELY loud exhaust
    - Pulled over 1 time for how I was driving

    Honda Si (new car): 4 months with: fully tinted windshield, gold wheels, semi-loud exhaust
    - Pulled over 6 times all for equipment violations

    Don't get me wrong before I get roasted, I understand windshield tint is asking to get harassed. I ended up removing it and have so far been so good *knocks on wood*.

    I just find it odd that I am suddenly targeted when I never was before. I have lived in the same neighborhood with both cars and drive past the same Pittsburgh city cops everyday on my way to work for the past 4 years.
    Wonder if that's a coupe vs sedan thing. I had a 99 civic coupe back in the day and got harassed all the time. I have a sedan now, and never get messed with. I've even blown past a cop doing like 30 over before and he didn't even look my way.
    Whenever I'm suffering from Insomnia, I just look at a picture of a Toyota Camry and I'm straight off.
    INSTAGRAM: that_stock_fb6

  5. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements
     

  6. #84
    Greenhorn
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by bfaided1984 View Post
    Wonder if that's a coupe vs sedan thing. I had a 99 civic coupe back in the day and got harassed all the time. I have a sedan now, and never get messed with. I've even blown past a cop doing like 30 over before and he didn't even look my way.
    I never really thought about that, but it totally could be!

  7. #85
    Nooblets Ridingaround's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Wherever I am
    Posts
    39
    That it doesn't deposit a million dollars in my checking account every day. just hate that lack of caring.....
    Learn til you die.

  8. #86
    Nooblets MadMike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    So. CALI
    Posts
    56
    It attracts stupid people. Seems like every scratch is from someone being careless around my car.😡
    Ridingaround likes this.
    2015 Civic SI Hidden Content

  9. #87
    Nooblets MadMike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    So. CALI
    Posts
    56
    Seems like every time I drive it, Something stupid happens. 1/2” bolt went through the tire and rim. $300 fix 😢
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What do you hate about your Civic?-9330aee0-e76c-4b92-b7ef-07b417e18fb6_1562877884353.jpg  
    2015 Civic SI Hidden Content

  10. #88
    Truck? What truck?! scottyrocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Isle of Langerhan, NY
    Posts
    26,940
    That's freakishly stupid, right there.^
    fear24 likes this.
    'Three pedals or bust!'
    'Come for the cars. Stay for the people.'
    'Part of having the right to free speech is knowing when to not exercise it.'
    ‘Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don’t say it mean.’
    9th Gen Civic POP Crew #6 Hidden Content
    9th Gen Civic LI Crew#1 Hidden Content

  11. #89
    Platinum Member fear24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    KCMO
    Posts
    1,481
    how does that happen?????????

    that's some freakish stupid shi....right there.
    scottyrocks likes this.
    hiding from those who might be looking for me

    POP Crew #61

    2014 Black EX
    20% Global Tint
    Curt 1 1/4" receiver
    Weathertech In-channel visors

    Hidden Content

  12. #90
    Nooblets MadMike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    So. CALI
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by fear24 View Post
    how does that happen?????????

    that's some freakish stupid shi....right there.
    Driving on the freeway on the way to work. Ran over a plastic bag that was full of these bolts.
    2015 Civic SI Hidden Content

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 09-26-2012, 12:55 AM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-06-2012, 08:40 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.1.2