Saying Goodbye
  1. Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation – General discussion forum for 9th Gen Civic

Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation - a website dedicated to all things 9th Gen Civic.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join 9th Gen Civic today!

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 5 Post By Coastie05

Thread: Saying Goodbye

Saying Goodbye

This has been an awesome forum and my Civic served me well for almost 5 years. I just traded it in on a left over 2018 Pilot EX AWD and inherited my wife's 2013 CRV EX that we bought new in 2013. The Civic performed flawlessly for 78k miles, but we wanted to get a bigger vehicle since we have a 10-month-old and plan to have another baby. I will definitely keep stopping by to see the R18 high mileage thread. Here is a pic of the new Pilot.
    Saying Goodbye-honda-pilot.jpg
    scottyrocks, Teeps, fear24 and 2 others like this.
    R18 Crew Member #53
    2018 Pilot EX AWD SSM (wife's)
    2013 CRV EX PMM (mine)
    2014 FB2 LX ASM (sold)
    2001 Acura Integra GSR (sold)
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

2. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Coastie05 View Post
    This has been an awesome forum and my Civic served me well for almost 5 years. I just traded it in on a left over 2018 Pilot EX AWD and inherited my wife's 2013 CRV EX that we bought new in 2013. The Civic performed flawlessly for 78k miles, but we wanted to get a bigger vehicle since we have a 10-month-old and plan to have another baby. I will definitely keep stopping by to see the R18 high mileage thread. Here is a pic of the new Pilot.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Honda Pilot.JPG 
Views:	31 
Size:	384.0 KB 
ID:	477619
    You are going to love that Pilot! Mine is the same color as yours, Steel Sapphire, & I get a lot of compliments on that color. If you haven't found it yet, the Pilot forum that I participate in is Piloteers.org Enjoy!!
    2013 Civic Si /// 2019 Pilot EX-L

Quote Originally Posted by Aviator6 View Post
    You are going to love that Pilot! Mine is the same color as yours, Steel Sapphire, & I get a lot of compliments on that color. If you haven't found it yet, the Pilot forum that I participate in is Piloteers.org Enjoy!!
    Thanks! So far we absolutely love it. I'm on that forum under the same user name. Do you have an Odyssey and Pilot? Or is that the refreshed Pilot in your avatar?
    R18 Crew Member #53
    2018 Pilot EX AWD SSM (wife's)
    2013 CRV EX PMM (mine)
    2014 FB2 LX ASM (sold)
    2001 Acura Integra GSR (sold)
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

5. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

I had a 2018 Odyssey, but decided I needed AWD so traded it on the Pilot. Haven't updated my Avatar as it shows the front of my Si & Odyssey.
    2013 Civic Si /// 2019 Pilot EX-L

Good choice on the pilot. My parents 04 made it to 200k before they traded it in and downsized.
    Whenever I'm suffering from Insomnia, I just look at a picture of a Toyota Camry and I'm straight off.
    INSTAGRAM: that_stock_fb6

Nooblets
    Sorry to see the Civic go, but congrats on the Pilot!! Glad to hear you'll still be checking in on the mileage thread. I'll likely have the Civic for a while longer yet.

Truck? What truck?! scottyrocks's Avatar
    Glad to hear about your family plans. And that you're staying in the Honda family, too.
    'Three pedals or bust!'
    'Come for the cars. Stay for the people.'
    'Part of having the right to free speech is knowing when to not exercise it.'
    ‘Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don’t say it mean.’
    9th Gen Civic POP Crew #6 Hidden Content
    9th Gen Civic LI Crew#1 Hidden Content

Greenhorn
    Quote Originally Posted by Coastie05 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Honda Pilot.JPG 
Views:	31 
Size:	384.0 KB 
ID:	477619
    Congrats on the new pilot and thanks for the data you provided on the R18 high mileage thread.
    2015 Honda Civic Sedan LX Auto:
    1) Modern Steel Metallic ~48,000 miles
    2) Alabaster Silver Metallic ~15,000 miles

Big Timer!!!
    See ya, Coastie! I'm jealous of your 13 CRV EX! I would have preferred that over my Civic but alas they're too expensive for me. As for the Pilot, well congratulations! See you around!
    Si HFP Club Member # 97

2012 FG4 K24Z7 HFP Crystal Black Pearl
    215/45R17 Kuhmo Solus HA31
    17x8 AVID.1 AV-20 Bronze +35 off-set

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)