Exhast info
  1. Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation – General discussion forum for 9th Gen Civic

Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation - a website dedicated to all things 9th Gen Civic.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join 9th Gen Civic today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Exhast info

Exhast info

What's up, I have a fullrace catless dp and a fullrace exhast and I'm literally waking the dead. I want something a little quieter and have been looking at the q300. Anyone have the fullrace catless dp with the q300? How does it sound and do you still get the nasty rasp in the 2000-3000 rpm range like I get with my setup? Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

I would think catless you're going to get a nasty rasp regardless. I have the rv-6 and q300 and its pretty damn quiet. I'd say go for it because it's gonna be quieter than what you have regardless.
    Whenever I'm suffering from Insomnia, I just look at a picture of a Toyota Camry and I'm straight off.
    INSTAGRAM: that_stock_fb6

Thank you, your rv-6 is catted right? I'm gonna make the change soon I can't deal with it anymore.

5. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

This is the exact reason why i went with full race catted downpipe.
    Follw me on IG: fl_fg4

205 whp
    174 wtq
    Tuned by John Vega at Phearable

Quote Originally Posted by cavitoloa View Post
    Thank you, your rv-6 is catted right? I'm gonna make the change soon I can't deal with it anymore.
    It is, and it still has some rasp to it. I've also got an exhaust leak at the muffler section where I drug the flange across something. That being said, the car is quiet enough that my parents can't tell when I pull up to their house. I would start with the muffler if I was you instead of changing everything out. I know I don't want to take the downpipe out again. Maybe get one of those vibrant stealth mufflers welded in.
    Whenever I'm suffering from Insomnia, I just look at a picture of a Toyota Camry and I'm straight off.
    INSTAGRAM: that_stock_fb6

Great man thank you for the info. I'm gonna look into the stealth muffler because I absolutely don't want to take the dp off that was no fun at all.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)