Front License Plate Help 2015 Civic SI Coupe
  1. Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation – General discussion forum for 9th Gen Civic

Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation - a website dedicated to all things 9th Gen Civic.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join 9th Gen Civic today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Front License Plate Help 2015 Civic SI Coupe

Front License Plate Help 2015 Civic SI Coupe

I just bought my first Civic Si and I am super excited. I was about to leave the dealership when he started to attempt to drill holes in the front bumper to attach the plate because previous owner never needed a front plate. I told him not to and he said I would be able to get a bracket and be good to go. I zip tied it on for now but I still need to get a sticker. Can anyone recommend something because I really do not wanna start drilling holes in my new car even though the dealer told me everyone does it like this
    Front License Plate Help 2015 Civic SI Coupe-civic-front.jpg
    Thank you in advance Ill take pictures in the morning, I can not sleep Im so fricken happy right now. Iv never had such a nice car before.

PS I live in New England area where front plate is required.
    Last edited by Timbo; 06-27-2019 at 06:00 AM. Reason: weird symbol fix

2. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Are you asking where to get one? I googled "2015 civic Si front license plate" and a bunch popped up for $20ish. If you live in a state that requires it, might as well do it. I tried playing the no front plate game in NH with my old Miata some years ago and was pulled over so many times it just wasn't worth it.
    9th Civic POP Crew #60

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)