Trades?
  1. Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation – General discussion forum for 9th Gen Civic

Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation - a website dedicated to all things 9th Gen Civic.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join 9th Gen Civic today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Trades?

Greenhorn

Trades?

Hey gang, I recently purchased a 2013 Si coupe with Skunk 2 Lowering springs and exhaust. I was wondering if any of you are in the Memphis area and would like to trade for stock springs and exhaust?
    Trades?-civic1.jpg

2. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Truck? What truck?! scottyrocks's Avatar
    Just curious as to why.
    'Three pedals or bust!'
    'Come for the cars. Stay for the people.'
    'Part of having the right to free speech is knowing when to not exercise it.'
    ‘Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don’t say it mean.’
    9th Gen Civic POP Crew #6 Hidden Content
    9th Gen Civic LI Crew#1 Hidden Content

Greenhorn
    The lowered suspension makes the ride rough. I bottomed out on a speed bump yesterday. The loud exhaust gets annoying sometimes. It looks great and fun to drive but I think stock height and exhaust might be a better fit for me..

5. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Okay, thank you. I've been pondering lowering springs, and value observations and opinions on any brands out there.
    nozzle28 likes this.
    'Three pedals or bust!'

You'd have better luck on the facebook groups. Also don't straight trade, get some cash on your end. Stock stuff gets thrown away, your stuff costs money. I would give you my springs and stock exhaust if I had kept them.
    nozzle28 likes this.
    Whenever I'm suffering from Insomnia, I just look at a picture of a Toyota Camry and I'm straight off.
    INSTAGRAM: that_stock_fb6

Quote Originally Posted by scottyrocks View Post
    Okay, thank you. I've been pondering lowering springs, and value observations and opinions on any brands out there.
    You should get some, I dunno about your model, but eibachs don't drop too low and ride pretty good.
    nozzle28 likes this.
    Whenever I'm suffering from Insomnia, I just look at a picture of a Toyota Camry and I'm straight off.

Quote Originally Posted by bfaided1984 View Post
    You should get some, I dunno about your model, but eibachs don't drop too low and ride pretty good.
    I've been going back and forth between eibachs and H&R. They are both supposed to be close to stock ride quality, although I won't mind very slightly stiffer, but I don't wanna bounce around like some of the fart-canned older ricers I see.

There were reports of eibachs making a weird clunking noise.

Now that my car is actually mine, I will probably make a purchase.

I'll have to reread all the threads re lowering springs in the Suspension section.
    nozzle28 likes this.
    'Three pedals or bust!'

Quote Originally Posted by scottyrocks View Post
    I've been going back and forth between eibachs and H&R. They are both supposed to be close to stock ride quality, although I won't mind very slightly stiffer, but I don't wanna bounce around like some of the fart-canned older ricers I see.

There were reports of eibachs making a weird clunking noise.

Now that my car is actually mine, I will probably make a purchase.

I'll have to reread all the threads re lowering springs in the Suspension section.
    I have ran both brands on previous vehicles. Both rode well, but the H&R were probably a little bit better. Both were a little soft for my liking, but I like bouncing around like a fart can ricer lol.
    scottyrocks and nozzle28 like this.

One Bad Mama Jama!!!
    Do you still have your stock downpipe? Or are you looking for it also?
    nozzle28 likes this.

Greenhorn
    Not sure it I have the down pipe. I just had a pair of upper control arms installed to correct negative camber and had it aligned. It looks much better now. Still rides stiff.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)