Poll: Coupe or Sedan - Page 2
  1. Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation – General discussion forum for 9th Gen Civic

Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation - a website dedicated to all things 9th Gen Civic.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join 9th Gen Civic today!

Poll: What did you get?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree75Likes

Thread: Poll: Coupe or Sedan

The STI has been gone for a few years. I bought it new back in 2005 and solid it in 2008 i think. but the reason for a new civic is to replace my current daily driver, a 02 Lancer (not an EVO). The reason for the daily driver is because i dont like driving my Raptor every day and its not very user friendly when it comes to parking at my office or the gym.
    Hidden Content Go hard or go home, but never go home hardHidden Content

Hidden Content | Hidden Content | Hidden Content

2. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Ohh, btw I like the Raptor, I'm not a big pick up truck guy but that one is nice, only seen about 2 of them so far on the road though

thx, its a truck in its own class! but being as wide as a H1 Hummer doesnt make it very "user friendly" around so cal, unless its out in the dirt where it belongs. Which is why im here, everyone i know that has owned a civic has never had a bad thing to say (about the car overall). Great mpg's, reliable and the aftermarket options are endless!

5. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

It's no question for me...I like/want a sedan. I have a family and even if I didn't...I'd get a 4 door anyway. More doors equal easier access for passengers/friends. imo...coupes are for younger people that don't plan/think about anyone else being in the car but themselves or a significant other.

The coupe is on my radar. I do agree with Jason. It is a pain in the arse to let people in/out.

cool, thanks forthe feedback. I was stuck on the sedan anyways and this jsut sealed the deal for me. Looks like i will be getting a EX sedan

I've owned the RSX-S in the past and now currently the SI sedan. I will only say this, with the rsx, I would get pulled over on average once every two months. With the SI, its been about twice in 3 years. And honestly though my foot may be slightly heavy at times, I am overall a law-abiding driver. This is in NJ btw.

Quote Originally Posted by 4thehorde4 View Post
    I've owned the RSX-S in the past and now currently the SI sedan. I will only say this, with the rsx, I would get pulled over on average once every two months. With the SI, its been about twice in 3 years. And honestly though my foot may be slightly heavy at times, I am overall a law-abiding driver. This is in NJ btw.
    I'm in NJ too, I have a coupe, I've gotten pulled over so many times, not in a while though. Central jersey cops are a holes though, coulda been driving a horse drawn carriage and still get speeding tickets

The cops around here are not that bad....i throw HID"s and limo tint on all my vehicles and i never really have a problem.....except one officer that pulls me over, but the way he drives that Charger you would think he is trying out for the next Dukes of Hazzard movie!

Nooblets

Coupe vs. Sedan Si?

Does the Si Coupe have any particular advantage over the Sedan?

Better handling? Lighter? Different suspension tuning? Lower?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)