Pictures of Undercarriage?
  1. Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation – General discussion forum for 9th Gen Civic

Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation - a website dedicated to all things 9th Gen Civic.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join 9th Gen Civic today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pictures of Undercarriage?

Greenhorn

Question Pictures of Undercarriage?

Hey guys!

I've been doing some feasibility research for a project of mines and I was wondering if anyone has any pictures of their 2012/2013 Civic SI undercarriage? Preferably without the shielding. It's surprisingly difficult to find. If anyone is.. oh I don't know.. about to get some work done and wouldn't mind taking a few pictures, future researchers and I would be eternally grateful.

2. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Baned
    Pictures of the front end, midsection, and/or rear end?

If you find my pics you see that.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
    12 si coupe with following mods: HFP aero kit,HFP suspension,HFP floor mats,Eibach sways front and back,Megan Racing front,middle and rear frame braces,SS brake lines all around and SS clutch line,Powder coated gloss black si rims,Michelin sport A3 tires,Billet pro short shifter with bushings and cable bushings,moddication SS shift knob,Alpine INE-S920 nav head unit with xm,Polk pa 660 4 channel amp,Polk db tweeters,Polk Dxi-650 front and back,2 Polk Dxi 10 inch subs,each ran by a alpine 500 watt mono amp set to 300 watts at 4 ohms,sound ordnance sealed box at .67 per 10 inch.alpine rear cam,passport 9500ix perm mount radar detector.Magna flow exhaust cat back,tint 35 fronts,20 rear.k&n drop in,silver star ultras in all 3 lights.Future mods,password jdm tow hook,front strut tower,rear strut brace,maybe getting alpine digital 4 channel 100 rms x4 amp to swap for the Polk.and complete new brakes when Baer releases them. Kitchen Sink.

5. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Greenhorn
    Quote Originally Posted by DWils View Post
    Pictures of the front end, midsection, and/or rear end?
    I was looking for a picture of the entire thing, looking up at it from below.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobshur View Post
    If you find my pics you see that.
    Sorry buddy. I searched through the albums, the pictures, a few pages of your forum posts, and your profile. I couldn't find your pics.

Front to back I don't completely have,the iPhone would not let me stretch that far,sorry man

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
    12 si coupe with following mods: HFP aero kit,HFP suspension,HFP floor mats,Eibach sways front and back,Megan Racing front,middle and rear frame braces,SS brake lines all around and SS clutch line,Powder coated gloss black si rims,Michelin sport A3 tires,Billet pro short shifter with bushings and cable bushings,moddication SS shift knob,Alpine INE-S920 nav head unit with xm,Polk pa 660 4 channel amp,Polk db tweeters,Polk Dxi-650 front and back,2 Polk Dxi 10 inch subs,each ran by a alpine 500 watt mono amp set to 300 watts at 4 ohms,sound ordnance sealed box at .67 per 10 inch.alpine rear cam,passport 9500ix perm mount radar detector.Magna flow exhaust cat back,tint 35 fronts,20 rear.k&n drop in,silver star ultras in all 3 lights.Future mods,password jdm tow hook,front strut tower,rear strut brace,maybe getting alpine digital 4 channel 100 rms x4 amp to swap for the Polk.and complete new brakes when Baer releases them. Kitchen Sink.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)