What have you done to your car today? - Page 1548
  1. Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation – General discussion forum for 9th Gen Civic

Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation - a website dedicated to all things 9th Gen Civic.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join 9th Gen Civic today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1548 of 1550 FirstFirst ... 548104814481498153815461547154815491550 LastLast
Results 15,471 to 15,480 of 15497
Like Tree9540Likes

Thread: What have you done to your car today?

Big Timer!!!
    More datalogs and just turned over 50thou.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What have you done to your car today?-289153b0-d05c-4004-b865-68135d781c92_1562506282609.jpg   What have you done to your car today?-458b4955-ed2d-4ffa-90cb-38f179db5345_1562506327055.jpg  
    modrid81 likes this.

2. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Put on PW:JDM CF intake manifold cover on.
    2015 Rallye Red Si Coupe
    Acuity Curl CAI, Hasport Torque Mount & Rear Motor Mount, Acuity Shift Linkage & Shifter Base Bushings, Acuity ESCO Shift Knob, BFGoodrich g-Force COMP-2 A/S, FKX RSB/LTB, SiriMoto FSB/RLTB, Full Race Cat-Back, RV6 Catted DP

Greenhorn
    Looks very nice, is that the OEM deflector? I'm thinking of ordering that one for mine. Is it functional at all or is it more for show? Seems like when cars started having the extremely sloped hoods, the deflectors became useless and more for looks

5. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Big Timer!!!
    I broke a few plastic clips attempting to install my amp and sub... any one know a good place to order replacement plastic clips? I don't need them to be exactly the same; just perform their function. Mine broke in the engine bay.
    Si HFP Club Member # 97

2012 FG4 K24Z7 HFP Crystal Black Pearl
    215/45R17 Kuhmo Solus HA31
    17x8 AVID.1 AV-20 Bronze +35 off-set

Quote Originally Posted by bdubbin View Post
    I broke a few plastic clips attempting to install my amp and sub... any one know a good place to order replacement plastic clips? I don't need them to be exactly the same; just perform their function. Mine broke in the engine bay.
    Could probably find them here:
    https://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/
    https://www.hondapartsnow.com/

I bought some from one of those for trunk, but don't remember which one.
    bdubbin likes this.
    2015 Rallye Red Si Coupe
    Acuity Curl CAI, Hasport Torque Mount & Rear Motor Mount, Acuity Shift Linkage & Shifter Base Bushings, Acuity ESCO Shift Knob, BFGoodrich g-Force COMP-2 A/S, FKX RSB/LTB, SiriMoto FSB/RLTB, Full Race Cat-Back, RV6 Catted DP

I've bought multiple clips off this website: https://www.hondapartswholesaledirect.com/
    bdubbin likes this.
    2013 Civic Si / Dyno Blue

Check out my build:
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by OJ Juicizzle View Post
    I've bought multiple clips off this website: https://www.hondapartswholesaledirect.com/
    Nice. Could always use more links. I really need some for the engine bay for the plastic part over near the driver side fender. No idea what it's called, but uses some kind of pegs instead of clips. Guess they fell out or something.
    OJ Juicizzle likes this.
    2015 Rallye Red Si Coupe

Big Timer!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by TenZen View Post
    Nice. Could always use more links. I really need some for the engine bay for the plastic part over near the driver side fender. No idea what it's called, but uses some kind of pegs instead of clips. Guess they fell out or something.
    Those might be the same ones I broke. I was installing the amp fuse on the plastic piece on the battery side of the engine bay, and well I had to take out the piece several times due to my poor planning and those little guys just never stood a chance. I ended up buying a bulk set of 415. In the set there are 18 different kinds of push-pull pins and I hope one of them will work well enough. 6 of them look semi-promising, lol.
    Si HFP Club Member # 97

2012 FG4 K24Z7 HFP Crystal Black Pearl
    215/45R17 Kuhmo Solus HA31
    17x8 AVID.1 AV-20 Bronze +35 off-set

Those might be the same ones I broke. I was installing the amp fuse on the plastic piece on the battery side of the engine bay, and well I had to take out the piece several times due to my poor planning and those little guys just never stood a chance. I ended up buying a bulk set of 415. In the set there are 18 different kinds of push-pull pins and I hope one of them will work well enough. 6 of them look semi-promising, lol.
    LOL! Good luck with that. I bought the Sirimoto baysavers kit thinking I would be able to use them to hold it in place, but there's no way of doing it that way.
    2015 Rallye Red Si Coupe

Went to the dealer to see if they had those odd ball peg things for that plastic piece and no dice. I can't even find it on any blown up diagrams.
    2015 Rallye Red Si Coupe

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)