What have you done to your car today? - Page 1552
  1. Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation – General discussion forum for 9th Gen Civic

Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation - a website dedicated to all things 9th Gen Civic.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join 9th Gen Civic today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1552 of 1554 FirstFirst ... 552105214521502154215501551155215531554 LastLast
Results 15,511 to 15,520 of 15536
Like Tree9552Likes

Thread: What have you done to your car today?

Quote Originally Posted by AndyMac204 View Post
    Today it rains 😐.
    Happened to me when I detailed the car in July. Spent 7hrs on it on Sunday, rained for 5mins on Monday. Washed it again the next Friday, rained all day Saturday....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

2. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by modrid81 View Post
    Super jealous. Grats.

It’s not brand new. It’s actually about 12 years old and the previous owners just wanted it out of their garage. Still works great though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    modrid81 likes this.

That's awesome!

5. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Alright, everyone go to homegrown's house for work and what not!

Couple weeks or so ago, after watching a ChrisFix video about super cleaning the windshield and using wax, I did the same thing on the front and back. Weather said it was supposed to rain and it has not rained since. Oh, ang got my gurney flap back from the shop back then too and put it on. Works wonders for blocking asshole tailgaters bright ass headlights.
    2015 Rallye Red Si Coupe
    Acuity Curl CAI, Hasport Torque Mount & Rear Motor Mount, Acuity Shift Linkage & Shifter Base Bushings, Acuity ESCO Shift Knob, BFGoodrich g-Force COMP-2 A/S, FKX RSB/LTB, SiriMoto FSB/RLTB, Full Race Cat-Back, RV6 Catted DP

Greenhorn
    detailed myself the Si, installed front lip, sideskirts, spoiler, rain guards and rear window roof spoiler
    cleaned all the inner fenders and all brake parts with degreaser and a pressure washer (worked great)
    did all the interior LED light bulbs.

i have the Eibach springs pending to install (already in at my house waiting)
    i have to clean all the interior including seats (i will pay someone that has that machine to clean the seats)
    i bought the serpentine belt and the 2 pulleys so now i have to get some time to change them.

now pending to purchase is the front new rotors and brake pads, after i get those i will paint the calipers with a nice red paint, right now i just threw some hot resistant red paint (they were uglyyyyyyy)

What have you done to your car today?-whatsapp-image-2019-09-28-7.15.00-pm.jpeg
    What have you done to your car today?-whatsapp-image-2019-09-28-7.15.00-pm-3-.jpeg
    What have you done to your car today?-whatsapp-image-2019-09-28-7.15.00-pm-7-.jpeg

I need, or want to change the belt, but have no idea how to change it since it looks like a massive PITA with how there's little room to route it from above.
    2015 Rallye Red Si Coupe
    Acuity Curl CAI, Hasport Torque Mount & Rear Motor Mount, Acuity Shift Linkage & Shifter Base Bushings, Acuity ESCO Shift Knob, BFGoodrich g-Force COMP-2 A/S, FKX RSB/LTB, SiriMoto FSB/RLTB, Full Race Cat-Back, RV6 Catted DP

Quote Originally Posted by TenZen View Post
    I need, or want to change the belt, but have no idea how to change it since it looks like a massive PITA with how there's little room to route it from above.
    It's actually very easy. I recommend removing the passenger wheel and fender liner. If you have an extra set of hands, it helps to have some hold the belt while you route it around the pullies.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Front end of my drop done. Was thwarted by kid's soccer game taking up the afternoon. Back end tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by dpetro1 View Post
    It's actually very easy. I recommend removing the passenger wheel and fender liner. If you have an extra set of hands, it helps to have some hold the belt while you route it around the pullies.

Wish I had more hands. Can you use just a regular old belt tool to pop it off and on?
    2015 Rallye Red Si Coupe

Quote Originally Posted by TenZen View Post
    Wish I had more hands. Can you use just a regular old belt tool to pop it off and on?
    I've never used a belt tool but I have installed a belt on my own. The tensioners are very easy on this car so get everything routed leaving the idler pulley for last. then work the tensioner and slip the belt onto the idler pulley.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)