Bumper fit question
  1. Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation – General discussion forum for 9th Gen Civic

Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation - a website dedicated to all things 9th Gen Civic.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join 9th Gen Civic today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bumper fit question

Greenhorn

Question Bumper fit question

OK so ive done a bit of research and all I can really find are the asian convertion bumpers which i dont really like. i have a '15 fb6 and ive been looking around to see if i the front bumper from the '14-'15 fg4 is a direct bolt on or if it doesnt fit. i know the asian bumper fits but i just dont like how it looks. makes the car look too asian and messes with the body lines imo. its been something ive wanted to do because i love the front end of the fg4 but i love the fb6 back half. anyway. any info would be greatly appreciated. even if i have to get fenders or do a little body work. as long as its not ghetto-rigged and done right im all in for it. i just dont want to "send it" with no info on if it will even work. if its only different mounting points, i can just redo the mounts or have custom brackets made. but like i said, any info is appreciated.

IG: @tsobjective

P.S. if this is in the wrong spot or someone has asked this before, sorry, and a link to said article would be nice =D

2. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

The 14-15 fg4 front bumper is not a direct fit it has different headlights, grill and fenders. Would need some work to get it to fit properly but anything can be done with the right amount of money and time
    Follw me on IG: fl_fg4

205 whp
    174 wtq
    Tuned by John Vega at Phearable

Truck? What truck?! scottyrocks's Avatar
    The '12 and '13 coupe front end will fit on any 9th gen sedan, but the '14 and '15 coupe front end is totally different.
    'Three pedals or bust!'
    'Come for the cars. Stay for the people.'
    'Part of having the right to free speech is knowing when to not exercise it.'
    ‘Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don’t say it mean.’
    9th Gen Civic POP Crew #6 Hidden Content
    9th Gen Civic LI Crew#1 Hidden Content

5. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Greenhorn
    man thats unfortunate. are there any other front bumpers that look decent besides the asian looking one?

I have seen it on sedans just takes a little customizing and as far as I know theres nothing other than that. 9th gens didnt get much love compared to past
    Follw me on IG: fl_fg4

205 whp
    174 wtq
    Tuned by John Vega at Phearable

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)