Radio lock for no reaon - 14 si - Page 2
  1. Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation – General discussion forum for 9th Gen Civic

Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation - a website dedicated to all things 9th Gen Civic.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join 9th Gen Civic today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Radio lock for no reaon - 14 si

NMP? Nuclear magnetic pulse? LOL either that or aliens!

2. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Baned
    Quote Originally Posted by KDiggityDog76 View Post
    LOL either that or aliens!
    That's racist. You have to refer to them as undocumented intergalactic travelers.

Happened to me today. I started the car went inside for 20 minutes and when I got back in the car the red light was blinking and wanted a code. Maybe the fob being away from the car running for that length of time did it?

5. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

One Bad Mama Jama!!!
    Happened to me this morning as well. I had the oil changed at my buddies shop on Saturday and I was standing there the entire time so I know he didnt disconnect the battery for any reason. I got in the car this morning to go to work and noticed the blinking red light and the radio asking for a code. I was told by my dealer when I bought the car that they dont have codes any more. I held the power button for a few seconds and everything came back. I hope this doesnt happen again. I wonder if this is telling me my battery is getting weak.

Nooblets
    Just happened to me on my way to CVS. Got back in my car and it was asking for the code. Battery has never been touched.

Thanks to you all guys this thread it help me a lot !

Greenhorn
    Hopefully someone here can give me a little advise. I have a 2015 civic si , the touchscreen radio just started to oddly give a beep and switch over to the home screen repetitively. radio still plays , just an annoying action. aside from holding the power and trying to reset it , any recommendations if this does not work to solve the problem?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)