Best i-Mid Wallpaper
  1. Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation – General discussion forum for 9th Gen Civic

Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation - a website dedicated to all things 9th Gen Civic.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join 9th Gen Civic today!

Page 1 of 43 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree297Likes

Thread: Best i-Mid Wallpaper

Best i-Mid Wallpaper

What would be a sweet/creative i-Mid wallpaper? Interested in what ideas there might be, and I haven't seen a thread about this so I thought I'd start one. Post your ideas!
    Digger likes this.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Nooblets
    Someone else on here had the idea of doing a prank one. I made one with a big caution symbol that says "PASSENGER CAPACITY EXCEEDED!". So far I'm 3 for 3 in getting people with it! Here it is:

http://i.imgur.com/jAVmL.jpg
    Last edited by Trinition; 07-29-2011 at 12:34 PM. Reason: Linking to image instead of inlining.

Oh man, that made my day. I applaud you for that hahah. Things like that are exactly what I'm looking for lol
    Digger likes this.

5. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Scoopy, Drexl, joeld1017 and 5 others like this.

haha nice, might have to go with the passenger one next time ppl ask me for a ride
    Scoopy and Digger like this.
    2012 Civic Coupe EX Dyno Blue
    R18 Crew Member #488
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

I've got 3 here: 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation - Ashigaru's Album: Pictures for iMID

Currently, I'm working on a pirate-themed "Blue Pearl" pin-up nose art style for my Civic sedan.

I'm a graphic designer and illustrator; I can work up something kustom if you'd like. I snagged the TIE fighter targeting computer one from the internet; it's uber geeky, but that's me.
    Digger and Nrgrid3r like this.
    Satoru koto muzukashii -- True understanding is difficult
    --
    2012 Civic LX 4D in Dyno Blue Pearl

Trinition...like ur wallpaper.. HELP pleaseeeee

Hi TRINITION... i like your wallpaper... how do you upload this...dunno how to upload wallpaper into my IMID...

help please
    Hidden Content 2012 Honda Civic EX-L Navi TW

ok...showing my age...but I put an image of the original Star Trek Enterprise, shooting blue phasers.....matches the dash lights!!
    CM
    2012 Ex White

Quote Originally Posted by Ashigaru View Post
    I've got 3 here: 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation - Ashigaru's Album: Pictures for iMID

Currently, I'm working on a pirate-themed "Blue Pearl" pin-up nose art style for my Civic sedan.

I'm a graphic designer and illustrator; I can work up something kustom if you'd like. I snagged the TIE fighter targeting computer one from the internet; it's uber geeky, but that's me.
    Nicely done! The Star Wars one is pretty cool! I guess I need to start thinking of something to put on mine. Lately it's just stayed on the iPod screen which is getting kind of old.
    Digger likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cestin2010 View Post
    Hi TRINITION... i like your wallpaper... how do you upload this...dunno how to upload wallpaper into my IMID...

help please
    Take the picture you want to use (probably best if it were a .jpg) and put it on a flash drive. Then plug the flash drive into the USB port in the center console. Then I think all you have to do is just hit the Menu button on the steering wheel control and the setting should be in there somewhere.

I haven't actually attempted this yet, but once I find something I like I'll try it out and let you know.
    Digger likes this.

Page 1 of 43 12311 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)