review of PHANTOM AUDIO J.L.Kelley amp for civic - Page 2
  1. Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation – General discussion forum for 9th Gen Civic

Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation - a website dedicated to all things 9th Gen Civic.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join 9th Gen Civic today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: review of PHANTOM AUDIO J.L.Kelley amp for civic

When I sent my amp to Phantom, he had messaged me that he had 5, 9th gen Civic commitments .
    2013 Civic Si /// 2019 Pilot EX-L

2. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Nooblets
    nice. looks like someone else signed up then

Truck? What truck?! scottyrocks's Avatar
    As requested, reviews of this item in the moved 'group buy' thread have been placed here.

Keep in mind that they appear in the order they were posted, regardless of place of origination.
    'Three pedals or bust!'
    'Come for the cars. Stay for the people.'
    'Part of having the right to free speech is knowing when to not exercise it.'
    ‘Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don’t say it mean.’
    9th Gen Civic POP Crew #6 Hidden Content
    9th Gen Civic LI Crew#1 Hidden Content

5. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Nooblets
    ok thank you.

Just ordered an amp from him. Super excited.
    ATS*Garage

2014 Civic Si Sedan
    ACUITY INSTRUMENTS
    IG: @markpstuff

After dealing with a sinus infection that seriously affected my hearing quality, I'm back listening my Civic stereo. I can't say enough good things about the Phantom amp mod. Even with the stock speakers, the sound quality is excellent. I am certainly not an audiophile, but I am seldom satisfied with OEM stereos and usually change out head units, speakers & add amps, etc., but I'm fine with my slightly modded Civic stereo thanks to Jesse at Phantom audio.
    modrid81 likes this.
    2013 Civic Si /// 2019 Pilot EX-L

Banned
    Hey guys,

I have one of these amps for sale as of today. Selling the car, so I replaced the Phantom-mod amp with a stock amp. I've cleared it with Jesse, and he doesn't mind my selling my amp even if it costs him a sale, which is pretty cool of him.

I don't have to describe what the benefits are; people in this thread have already done that.

I know this is not a for-sale thread, so please just PM me if you're interested and we'll discuss details. Thanks.
    Aviator6 likes this.

Greenhorn
    Very interested in purchasing your amp if it’s still for sale ? I am in Canada. 2013 Civic Si Sedan. Would love to upgrade my system. I tried to PM you but would not allow me.

If it’s not for sale. I am in Canada and really want to pick one of these up. Anyone have one for sale ? Who can I contact to have this done.
    Last edited by SS13; 05-09-2019 at 08:14 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)