2nd Night At The Track
  1. Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation – General discussion forum for 9th Gen Civic

    Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation - a website dedicated to all things 9th Gen Civic.

    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join 9th Gen Civic today!
     
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: 2nd Night At The Track

  1. #1
    Super Mod's Pet 12FG4Rallye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    739

    2nd Night At The Track

    Well after being bolted and tuned i finally went back out the the track tonight. First time out best i could do was a 9.6 with a low 2.2 60ft that was with a dc sports intake, full race CBE and hondata reflash.


    My best run of the night tonight was a 9.13 with a 2.15 60ft. Im also running the exact same tires i was the first time too and in full stock trim except dropped tire pressure to 28psi. Was cold tonight here, 50 degrees and at stock tire pressure with just a quick wheel dusting for a burnout i just spun down the cold track. After dropping pressure and dping a longer burnout to better warm the tires i was pulling 9.2s until i found the sweet spot for feathering my clutch launching at 3k and ran 2 consecutive 9.1s

    Im aiming for 9.0 and i feel lile if i had some better performance tires im currently running kumho ps31 which is like an entry level "uhp summer tire" and if i wasnt as big as i am. Im currently at 260 but working to get back to 200 again. I feel like if i change those 2 things i can reach 9.0

    2nd Night At The Track-20190127_011832.jpg
    procivic and bfaided1984 like this.
    Follw me on IG: fl_fg4

    205 whp
    174 wtq
    Tuned by John Vega at Phearable

  2. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Platinum Member bfaided1984's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    1,251
    Did you run that G37?
    Whenever I'm suffering from Insomnia, I just look at a picture of a Toyota Camry and I'm straight off.
    INSTAGRAM: that_stock_fb6

  4. #3
    Super Mod's Pet 12FG4Rallye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    739
    Quote Originally Posted by bfaided1984 View Post
    Did you run that G37?
    I did and by the end of the night he was running 8.8 with a 2.0 60ft. When we lined up with eachother it was the first run of the night and hed never been to a dragstrip or even launched the car and he ran 11.1 lol but he did a fair amount of passes and each time did better and better until he found the sweet spot and ran the 8.8 and then just couldnt best it.
    bfaided1984 likes this.
    Follw me on IG: fl_fg4

    205 whp
    174 wtq
    Tuned by John Vega at Phearable

  5. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Platinum Member bfaided1984's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    1,251
    Quote Originally Posted by 12FG4Rallye View Post
    I did and by the end of the night he was running 8.8 with a 2.0 60ft. When we lined up with eachother it was the first run of the night and hed never been to a dragstrip or even launched the car and he ran 11.1 lol but he did a fair amount of passes and each time did better and better until he found the sweet spot and ran the 8.8 and then just couldnt best it.
    Damnit. That is a fair amount faster than we run.
    Whenever I'm suffering from Insomnia, I just look at a picture of a Toyota Camry and I'm straight off.
    INSTAGRAM: that_stock_fb6

  7. #5
    Super Mod's Pet 12FG4Rallye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    739
    Quote Originally Posted by bfaided1984 View Post
    Damnit. That is a fair amount faster than we run.
    I know lol and if he had better tires cause he was on some cheap all seasons and had a better launch hed be a little bit faster too. Oh well lol his car stock is making like 70-80 more to the wheel than me and around 50wtq too. We might be a lot lighter but its not enough to over come that power difference lol
    bfaided1984 likes this.
    Follw me on IG: fl_fg4

    205 whp
    174 wtq
    Tuned by John Vega at Phearable

  8. #6
    Platinum Member bfaided1984's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    1,251
    Quote Originally Posted by 12FG4Rallye View Post
    I know lol and if he had better tires cause he was on some cheap all seasons and had a better launch hed be a little bit faster too. Oh well lol his car stock is making like 70-80 more to the wheel than me and around 50wtq too. We might be a lot lighter but its not enough to over come that power difference lol
    No it does not. They are considerably faster than the G35 sedan it seems.
    Whenever I'm suffering from Insomnia, I just look at a picture of a Toyota Camry and I'm straight off.
    INSTAGRAM: that_stock_fb6

  9. #7
    Super Mod's Pet 12FG4Rallye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    739
    oh yeah especially the ones that didnt have the HR in them. Can only imagine the raping i will get when he does HFCs, exhaust, intakes and uprev tune lol
    Follw me on IG: fl_fg4

    205 whp
    174 wtq
    Tuned by John Vega at Phearable

  10. #8
    Platinum Member bfaided1984's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    1,251
    Quote Originally Posted by 12FG4Rallye View Post
    oh yeah especially the ones that didnt have the HR in them. Can only imagine the raping i will get when he does HFCs, exhaust, intakes and uprev tune lol
    I would imagine the coupe I ran had similar mods. Thing was louder than all get out and left me sitting.
    Whenever I'm suffering from Insomnia, I just look at a picture of a Toyota Camry and I'm straight off.
    INSTAGRAM: that_stock_fb6

  11. #9
    Super Mod's Pet 12FG4Rallye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    739
    Quote Originally Posted by bfaided1984 View Post
    I would imagine the coupe I ran had similar mods. Thing was louder than all get out and left me sitting.
    Im interested in seeing how close it be when i do ported rbc with j37 tb.
    Follw me on IG: fl_fg4

    205 whp
    174 wtq
    Tuned by John Vega at Phearable

  12. #10
    Platinum Member bfaided1984's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    1,251
    Quote Originally Posted by 12FG4Rallye View Post
    Im interested in seeing how close it be when i do ported rbc with j37 tb.
    Isn't that only like ten hp?
    Whenever I'm suffering from Insomnia, I just look at a picture of a Toyota Camry and I'm straight off.
    INSTAGRAM: that_stock_fb6

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-19-2018, 03:55 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-15-2017, 10:06 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-26-2014, 02:10 PM
  4. Helppp! The dark night is not the spider web night!
    By bloodh15 in forum Detailing, Wash & Wax
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-25-2013, 12:47 PM
  5. Navi wont turn to night time when night driving?
    By jlosacco in forum Audio/Video & Navigation
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-08-2012, 07:03 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.1.2