FullRace DP + Skunk2 Megapower Exhaust?
  1. Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation – General discussion forum for 9th Gen Civic

Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation - a website dedicated to all things 9th Gen Civic.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join 9th Gen Civic today!

Thread: FullRace DP + Skunk2 Megapower Exhaust?

Nooblets

FullRace DP + Skunk2 Megapower Exhaust?

Is anyone running this setup? How does it sound? How is it performance wise? Looking to run this need some opinions before actually going for it
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Nooblets
    bump

Super Mod's Pet
    I've got the flip flop version: skunk2 downpipe, and fullrace exhaust.
    It sure is loud, but I like it. The only problem I have is the exhaust rattling under the car.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
    2012 RR R18 ex coupe
    R18 member #1117

5. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Nooblets
    Quote Originally Posted by alluneedisluv22 View Post
    I've got the flip flop version: skunk2 downpipe, and fullrace exhaust.
    It sure is loud, but I like it. The only problem I have is the exhaust rattling under the car.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
    I get rattling too but the thing that worked for me is getting a small piece of rubber coolant pipe and buy some steel zip ties, run the zip tie through the tubing and place the tubing between the area where the exhaust rattles the most and tighten the zip tie around the exhaust pipe, kinda ghetto but works perfect. I've been running this skunk2 exhaust and full race dp setup for about a month now and its pretty loud, sets off a bunch of car alarms, definitely not as loud as it was with the skunk2 dp and skunk2 exhaust tho!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)