supadupamel’s 2014 Coupe Project - Page 2
  1. Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation – General discussion forum for 9th Gen Civic

Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation - a website dedicated to all things 9th Gen Civic.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join 9th Gen Civic today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: supadupamel’s 2014 Coupe Project

Quote Originally Posted by supadupamel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by scottyrocks View Post
    Welcome to 9th gen.

I, too, have an LX coupe, and I love it, as well. In fact, I just purchased the car off the end of my lease.

Just a word on that new air cleaner setup. You're pulling a lot of hot air into the engine, which is not the best thing, power-wise, and we don't have a lot to spare. It may not matter to you, but just so you're aware.
    Hi! Thanks for the sound advice. When we installed it we realized this would be problematic. I don’t think the SRI gives any power gains and I noticed the car has not gotten “better” with having the SRI. I’m not sure if I made the best decision in getting one for a LX. As you said we can’t hold much power. It’s definitely a lesson learned.
    Yeah a SRI are more of the throaty noise it gives
    Follw me on IG: fl_fg4

205 whp
    174 wtq
    Tuned by John Vega at Phearable

2. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Got any plans on lowering the car?
    Whenever I'm suffering from Insomnia, I just look at a picture of a Toyota Camry and I'm straight off.
    INSTAGRAM: that_stock_fb6

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)