9th Gen Civic Forum banner

Where are my SoCal members at?

Tags
members socal
57K views 348 replies 138 participants last post by  fahnix 
#1 ·
Just curious. I'm from Pomona, and I had a chat with a guy (on this forum) who's from San Bernardino, made me curious as to who else is from the area. I've yet to run into another Si. Where you at?

#16 ·
Danny, we need an OC chapter. I'm down the 5 in Tustin.

Reactions: Sinub
#11 ·
I'm in Long Beach.. only person I've met on here is Kdk218.. ive actually only seen a total of about 6 SI's in the last year I have owned mine.. I have been wanting to go to a meet but my work schedule makes me not be able to go

#21 ·
I'm in the San Fernando Valley, too.

I got mine 6/2012, prime rate for 60 Months was 1.9% and was 0.9% and the end of the year.
MSRP on my car with HPS tires was 23,545.00 and I got it for 22,250.00. Here's my deal experience from local dealers.

Kolbe Honda in Reseda (-$250 on MSRP)
Galpin Honda in Mission Hills (-$250 on MSRP then offered -$500 when I went home)
Keyes Honda in Woodland Hills/DCH Oxnard Honda /Miller Honda Van Nuys (MSRP)
Honda of Hollywood (-1250 on MSRP) Donny was my salesman, Internet Manager.

I'm sure you could score a better deal now. Hope it helps.

#14 ·
Yea I have seen more scion frs/brz than I have of our 9th gens.. now they are more rare because of the new bodystyle.

#15 ·
I live I north Long Beach.

I don't think I have seen one 9th SI in the wild. I've test driven 2 sedans and as of last week Long Beach honda had 2 sedans in black and the sales person told me they were doing a PDI to a silver. I ended up ordering my 2013 SI through my credit union. No build date or vin yet but I was told they talked to the manufacturer and I will be on the list when they start there first builds.

I have been wanting to see more 9th SI's around here.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

#17 ·
I live I north Long Beach.

I don't think I have seen one 9th SI in the wild. I've test driven 2 sedans and as of last week Long Beach honda had 2 sedans in black and the sales person told me they were doing a PDI to a silver. I ended up ordering my 2013 SI through my credit union. No build date or vin yet but I was told they talked to the manufacturer and I will be on the list when they start there first builds.

I have been wanting to see more 9th SI's around here.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App
You like the 2013? I mean, to each their own and congrats on the purchase....but I personally don't care for their front & rear end. Still a damn cool car, of course, but not my 'steelo'.

#26 ·
Just saw a GORGEOUS white '13 si sedan in Coronado! Man they did right with the sedan for '13. Looked like he just drove it off the lot. Made me jealous

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using AutoGuide.Com Free App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.