9th Gen Civic Forum banner

Official NorCal 9th Gen Civic Sighting thread

45K views 248 replies 95 participants last post by  Kyanangelo 
#1 ·
I seen a 12 rally red si coupe couple times around town.

Wonder if he's on here. I'm the one with the TW si sedan

#5 ·
No one has spotted me and I'm the only RR Sedan in town. Although I've seen 2 RR coupes (non Si and Si).

#7 ·
If you happen to ever see a black 9th running around Sacramento or I-5 corridor north of there with WA plates, and Chico State plate frame that'd be me. Terrorized Folsom and Sacramento two weeks ago and Chico six weeks ago. It's 700 miles from where I live but don't give me an excuse to run down there for a long weekend - the weather is no comparison to Seattle!!!

#13 ·
On my way down the valley to Sacto today, saw a white Si sedan in Redding and a white Si coupe on I-5 just north of Corning and of course my CBP coupe sporting WA plates!

The 9ths are getting more and more plentiful.

#14 ·
I got out a little early from class today. Decided to go to McD's for a Mcchicken. Spotted a dyne blue civic slightly lowered with a big sticker across rear windshield. Lawrence expressway in Sunnyvale.

#17 ·
Spotted a DBP coupe in Eureka today.

#18 ·
Si variety in Eureka?

My girlfriend has a nice rant about a trip last year through the Redwoods (where's civilization?) to Eureka (edge of the world) and down to Redding (Twilight Zone hell). Didn't help it was July; Eureka was 50 and Redding 106.

I miss CA. There last week with car, back this weekend without, unfortunately.

#19 ·
There are only 2 Si Civics in Humboldt County. My CBP coupe and a TW Sedan. I asked my salesman to let me know if anyone else buys an Si.

#21 ·
I'm starting to see ex and lx sedans but hardly any si's in sacramento

#22 ·
I'll be passing through Humbolt county(Eureka) tomorrow and then west to Redding and south to Sacramento and then all the way down to Modesto so if you see me tomorrow or this weekend be sure to:icon_wave: honk and wave .

#23 ·
Cool. Hope to see you.

#24 · (Edited)
I usually drop by Story Rd. in Sj for lunch
9th gen CBP sedan SI
So far spotted sedan red one at 237 great america last month.-> hispanic male
Seen coupe cbp on on 880 commute around milptas-fremont.->young male caucasian
Seen only once on Oct. 2011 TW sedan exit whipple on 880 in union city.
Spotted one red one in Hayward at Hesperian Blvd. ~ 3mo. ago.

#88 ·
haha yea, I'm one of the 9th gen coupe owners at CSUEB! mine is dark grey with a sorority sticker on it ;) easy to spot. I've only seen a good couple but I feel like mine is the only one with any sort of mod! dropped, tinted windows, sti lip & window visors. everyone else is pretty much stock :( where's all the homies at guys!?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.