British Columbia 9thgens - Page 136
  1. Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation – General discussion forum for 9th Gen Civic

    Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation - a website dedicated to all things 9th Gen Civic.

    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join 9th Gen Civic today!
     
+ Reply to Thread
Page 136 of 146 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 1452
Like Tree241Likes

Thread: British Columbia 9thgens

  1. #1351
    I Need A Vacation kev604's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    13,117
    I bought my Si at Happy Honda. Took my stock wheels there to swap over tires cause they gave me a discount. Big mistake they scratched my wheels. They tried fixing them by having some guy re-clearcoating them and only made it worse and in the end was never resolved to my satisfaction so i would not recommend them for servicing.
    Creegz likes this.
    2013 Civic Si sedan PMM

    K24Z7 Crew Member #717
    9th Civic POP Crew #717

    Kev's Build Thread
    Hidden Content

  2. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements
     

  3. #1352
    I Need A Vacation kev604's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    13,117
    Sad day here on 9thgen as Karim aka K24 SC parted out his supercharged Si. He has always contributed to the Civic community here for as long as I know. I'm sure he'll still be around from time to time and I'm sure I'll still see him when we do our little meets.
    Glad he stayed in the Honda family as he has moved on to sweet in white of course brand new V6 Accord with an aero body kit. Got to love that torque bro.
    2013 Civic Si sedan PMM

    K24Z7 Crew Member #717
    9th Civic POP Crew #717

    Kev's Build Thread
    Hidden Content

  4. #1353
    Big Timer!!! JTan24's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Vancouver BC, Canada
    Posts
    237
    Quote Originally Posted by kev604 View Post
    Sad day here on 9thgen as Karim aka K24 SC parted out his supercharged Si. He has always contributed to the Civic community here for as long as I know. I'm sure he'll still be around from time to time and I'm sure I'll still see him when we do our little meets.
    Glad he stayed in the Honda family as he has moved on to sweet in white of course brand new V6 Accord with an aero body kit. Got to love that torque bro.
    Lol Massive torque. Just sat in it today. You still get that sporty rev happy sound from the Honda Earthdream I-Vtec engine. Pretty sweet ride. Best of both worlds lol. Comfort and Sporty. You buying that charger from Karim man ?
    Nokya H11 Fogs, Nokya Hyper Yellow DRL, JDM badges, Mugen Rep.Visors.

  5. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements
     

  6. #1354
    I Need A Vacation kev604's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    13,117
    Quote Originally Posted by JTan24 View Post
    Lol Massive torque. Just sat in it today. You still get that sporty rev happy sound from the Honda Earthdream I-Vtec engine. Pretty sweet ride. Best of both worlds lol. Comfort and Sporty. You buying that charger from Karim man ?
    You get alot of car for your money with the Accord. No, I have no aspirations of boosting my Si I don't have that need for power. At the end of the day I'm old school and enjoy my cars NA.
    K24_SC likes this.
    2013 Civic Si sedan PMM

    K24Z7 Crew Member #717
    9th Civic POP Crew #717

    Kev's Build Thread
    Hidden Content

  7. #1355
    Greenhorn
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1
    I'm from Coquitlam k_hand:? Text me anyone that's from Bc and let's do a big meet

    778-235-0501

  8. #1356
    Top Dawg!! K24_SC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Better safe than Surrey
    Posts
    1,246
    Quote Originally Posted by kev604 View Post
    Sad day here on 9thgen as Karim aka K24 SC parted out his supercharged Si. He has always contributed to the Civic community here for as long as I know. I'm sure he'll still be around from time to time and I'm sure I'll still see him when we do our little meets.
    Glad he stayed in the Honda family as he has moved on to sweet in white of course brand new V6 Accord with an aero body kit. Got to love that torque bro.
    Thanks Kevin, I too am glad I stayed with the big H - I looked a few different cars, but just the Accord was really good value.
    Quote Originally Posted by JTan24 View Post
    Lol Massive torque. Just sat in it today. You still get that sporty rev happy sound from the Honda Earthdream I-Vtec engine. Pretty sweet ride. Best of both worlds lol. Comfort and Sporty. You buying that charger from Karim man ?
    She ain't too bad eh John?
    2017 Accord V6 Touring Sedan in WOP
    OEM Aerokit + Sports Grille

    CT-e Supercharged/ IMT Stage 2 Ver.2 Aftercooled @12psi
    VitViper tuned via Hondata Flashpro/ Hondata Traction Control

  9. #1357
    Top Dawg!! K24_SC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Better safe than Surrey
    Posts
    1,246
    Here's my for sale thread if anyone is interested and few pic of the new new

    https://www.9thgencivic.com/forum/sal...-part-out.html

    British Columbia 9thgens-2016-09-22-14.37.20.jpgBritish Columbia 9thgens-2016-09-22-14.37.34.jpgBritish Columbia 9thgens-2016-09-22-14.37.48.jpg
    2017 Accord V6 Touring Sedan in WOP
    OEM Aerokit + Sports Grille

    CT-e Supercharged/ IMT Stage 2 Ver.2 Aftercooled @12psi
    VitViper tuned via Hondata Flashpro/ Hondata Traction Control

  10. #1358
    Top Dawg!! K24_SC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Better safe than Surrey
    Posts
    1,246
    Forgot, but if anyone wants a awesome snow setup let me know

    Toyo Garit KX mounted on 16 steeleies. Barely used. Make me an offer.
    2017 Accord V6 Touring Sedan in WOP
    OEM Aerokit + Sports Grille

    CT-e Supercharged/ IMT Stage 2 Ver.2 Aftercooled @12psi
    VitViper tuned via Hondata Flashpro/ Hondata Traction Control

  11. #1359
    Big Timer!!! DanVM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    British Columbia
    Posts
    196
    Next Meet
    Location: Market Crossing near Tim Hortons (CLICK FOR GOOGLE MAPS)
    Time: Friday, Sept. 30. 8pm

    We obviously have some people among us that either no longer have a 9thGen Civic or others that have joined us in the past and with that; we allow you to invite close friends but please help keep this a mature and responsible meet.

    Of course, typical car meet rules apply.
    1. NO BURNOUTS
    2. NO UNNECESSARY REVING
    3. BE RESPECTFUL OF OTHER PEOPLE'S VEHICLES WITHIN AND OUTSIDE OF OUR GROUP
    4. PLEASE CLEANUP YOUR GARBAGE AND LEAVE THE AREA IN THE SAME CONDITION AS WE CAME THERE.
    5. HAVE A GOOD TIME WHILE OBSERVING PREVIOUS RULES

    Please post below if you are able or not able to make it. If there are enough people that cannot attend we might reschedule.

    Hope to see you all there!
    Last edited by DanVM; 09-27-2016 at 09:29 PM.
    K24Z7 Crew Member #2013

    2013 TW Civic Si Sedan (Canadian Spec)
    -Protection Package
    -Interior Red Illumination Kit
    -Nokya HyperYellow 2500k Foglights
    -Takeda CAI
    -Carbon Fiber Hydrodipped Intake Manifold Cover
    -Flashpro (base tune)
    -BuddyClub Short Shifter
    -P2R Throttle Body Spacer
    -Invidia Q300 cat-back
    -BC Racing BR type Coilovers
    -Sirimoto Phase 2 Front Lower Tie Bar
    -BaysonR Front Lip
    -Acuity shifter base and cable bushings

  12. #1360
    I Need A Vacation kev604's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    13,117
    Quote Originally Posted by DanVM View Post
    Next Meet
    Location: Market Crossing near Tim Hortons (CLICK FOR GOOGLE MAPS)
    Time: Friday, Sept. 30. 8pm

    We obviously have some people among us that either no longer have a 9thGen Civic or others that have joined us in the past and with that; we allow you to invite close friends but please help keep this a mature and responsible meet.

    Of course, typical car meet rules apply.
    1. NO BURNOUTS
    2. NO UNNECESSARY REVING
    3. BE RESPECTFUL OF OTHER PEOPLE'S VEHICLES WITHIN AND OUTSIDE OF OUR GROUP
    4. PLEASE CLEANUP YOUR GARBAGE AND LEAVE THE AREA IN THE SAME CONDITION AS WE CAME THERE.
    5. HAVE A GOOD TIME WHILE OBSERVING PREVIOUS RULES

    Please post below if you are able or not able to make it. If there are enough people that cannot attend we might reschedule.

    Hope to see you all there!
    Unless something comes up I'll come.
    2013 Civic Si sedan PMM

    K24Z7 Crew Member #717
    9th Civic POP Crew #717

    Kev's Build Thread
    Hidden Content

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Similar Threads

  1. NoVA 9thGens: REPORT IN
    By Enemy in forum Mid-Atlantic
    Replies: 174
    Last Post: 10-24-2015, 09:48 AM
  2. new member from british columbia
    By mmvito in forum Canada
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-18-2012, 04:41 PM
  3. My biggest complaint for the 9thgens
    By dpzlilfrank14 in forum Audio/Video & Navigation
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-20-2011, 11:16 PM
  4. The Official 9thGen SI British Columbia Thread!
    By Shift_My_Stick in forum Gatherings and Meets
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-27-2011, 01:14 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.1.2