2015 civic si Kraftwerks question
  1. Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation – General discussion forum for 9th Gen Civic

Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation - a website dedicated to all things 9th Gen Civic.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join 9th Gen Civic today!

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Matty

Thread: 2015 civic si Kraftwerks question

2015 civic si Kraftwerks question

Hello I'm new here trying to gain some information. I bought a kraftwerks super charger for my 2015 civic si . I am missing the 57 mm bracket spacer . I have called Kraft works and they are unable to sell me the part because it comes in a kit . Any suggestions ? Does anyone know the exact dimension so I can have it fabricated ? I'm really stuck here guys.Thanks in advance.

2. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

If you bought it brand new, I don't see why kraftwerks wouldn't replace the part. If you bought it used then you're out of luck with replacement parts. You may be able to find a reputable shop that can fabricate the part for you. Maybe even give kraftwerks a call to get the specific dimensions. Don't give up, keep annoying them, it's their job to provide adequate customer service.
    2014 DBP Si Sedan
    "Drop a gear & disappear"

Yes I bought the kit used in great condition . I managed to source the hardware grade 8 . I have all of it . I am waiting for a reply from Douglas haley from kraftwerks. He is going to try and obtain the part. I know its 57 mm . But I have no clue what the thickness is or inner dimension. Very frustrating.

5. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Just a quick update incase anyone has had this problem here are the specs 57.15 long

19.06 OD

10.32 ID
    kevvo21 likes this.

Did you find someone to make it for you?
    Whenever I'm suffering from Insomnia, I just look at a picture of a Toyota Camry and I'm straight off.
    INSTAGRAM: that_stock_fb6

There are small machine shops literally everywhere. Since you have the dimensions, I suggest Google map searching "machine shop" and call a few (if Kraft-werks still will not help).

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)