Need a reputable shop - Page 2
  1. Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation – General discussion forum for 9th Gen Civic

Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation - a website dedicated to all things 9th Gen Civic.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join 9th Gen Civic today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Need a reputable shop

Quote Originally Posted by Matty View Post
    Hi guys I'm looking for a reputable shop to install my kraftwerks supercharger / clutch/ fuel pump/ header / downpipe/ exhaust and engine mounts. 2015 civic si 2 door coupe. Im from kitchener Ontario Canada. I'd like a shop that can install and tune for me . I have called alot of shops with various pricing. I'm looking for the most reputable. Thanks my friends. Cheers.
    I would be happy to help you find the most reputable shop to install your parts. You may have to check them out yourself though since I don't live near there. Just word from some long time friends in Toronto, as a matter of fact. In fact, here ya go: Altech Performance - Honda Acura Repairs & Maintenance Toronto. They do have a good reputation, I've learned but that is very subjective to each individual. You may have to travel but I'm sure it would be well worth the effort to get the jobs done right! It's only 113 miles away. Not far for that kind of work.

I think you have some great mods in the making! Honda Si's can be made to go really go fast. Let us know how it turns out and welcome to the forum!
    Last edited by Roadcourse; 04-20-2019 at 05:44 PM.
    Question authority.

Only the knife knows what goes on in the heart of the pumpkin......unknown

2. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Roadcourse View Post
    I think you have some great mods in the making! Honda Si's can be made to go really go fast. Let us know how it turns out and welcome to the forum!
    Its not about wanting to go really super fast. To some that might be all its about like the "boy racers" you see on youtube wanting to be the next paul walker (RIP). But to an enthusiast its just about having fun and enjoying your car, whether you leave it stock of modify it. I enjoy working and doing stuff to my car. I loved it and enjoyed driving it stock and i love it even more and enjoy driving it even more now that ive done stuff to
    It. All work has been done by myself and the help of a good friend or my dad (since he has a lift and its easier lol) but to do all that with your own 2 hands and stand back to admire what all youve done is very satisfying. Doesnt matter if its a honda, toyota, geo, ford, bmw, audi, porsche ect ect.

I can keep going on but its time to go spend easter with family and eat some delcious food. Hope everyone has a great day, even you roadcourse.
    Last edited by 12FG4Rallye; 04-21-2019 at 09:54 AM.
    scottyrocks and modrid81 like this.
    Follw me on IG: fl_fg4

205 whp
    174 wtq
    Tuned by John Vega at Phearable

Quote Originally Posted by 12FG4Rallye View Post
    Its not about wanting to go really super fast. To some that might be all its about like the "boy racers" you see on youtube wanting to be the next paul walker (RIP). But to an enthusiast its just about having fun and enjoying your car, whether you leave it stock of modify it. I enjoy working and doing stuff to my car. I loved it and enjoyed driving it stock and i love it even more and enjoy driving it even more now that ive done stuff to
    It. All work has been done by myself and the help of a good friend or my dad (since he has a lift and its easier lol) but to do all that with your own 2 hands and stand back to admire what all youve done is very satisfying. Doesnt matter if its a honda, toyota, geo, ford, bmw, audi, porsche ect ect.

I can keep going on but its time to go spend easter with family and eat some delcious food. Hope everyone has a great day, even you roadcourse.
    I hope even you have a happy Easter too.
    Question authority.

Only the knife knows what goes on in the heart of the pumpkin......unknown

5. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

The reason why I decided to mod this car . When my father was alive we moded a Mazda rx8 to the hills. I mean we did everything to it. It was fast but we got smoked by hondas all the time. Fast forward to recent times. My dad got lung cancer and one of the topics that kept his mind off of the sickness was selling the rx8 and buying a civic si. My father passed away from the cancer. And I decided to buy a 2015 civic si . All we did was watch you tube videos and talk about it. So for me it's not about 1000 hp . It's about maybe 390 hp at 9 psi . And finishing something he loved to talk about. Cars can bring us together . Especially in hard times. Happy Easter to you guys . Long live my Honda Haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Matty View Post
    The reason why I decided to mod this car . When my father was alive we moded a Mazda rx8 to the hills. I mean we did everything to it. It was fast but we got smoked by hondas all the time. Fast forward to recent times. My dad got lung cancer and one of the topics that kept his mind off of the sickness was selling the rx8 and buying a civic si. My father passed away from the cancer. And I decided to buy a 2015 civic si . All we did was watch you tube videos and talk about it. So for me it's not about 1000 hp . It's about maybe 390 hp at 9 psi . And finishing something he loved to talk about. Cars can bring us together . Especially in hard times. Happy Easter to you guys . Long live my Honda Haha.
    A noble cause indeed sir. Me and my dad have a project truck we've been putting back together as a tribute to his deceased uncle. Seems to me like food and cars can bring people together.
    scottyrocks likes this.
    Whenever I'm suffering from Insomnia, I just look at a picture of a Toyota Camry and I'm straight off.
    INSTAGRAM: that_stock_fb6

Sikandar Govani runs HI-PERFORMANCE, Milwaukee, WI. They did my K20/24 Type S CRX (NA, 300hp, e85). They definitely can do what you're looking for. Just mention my CRX he'll know. Hope this helps.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Need a reputable shop-hp-turbo-logo-2019-500-x-517-red-ig-1_1556039277502.png   Need a reputable shop-img_20170223_122219_119_1556039355486.jpg  

Truck? What truck?! scottyrocks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Darknote414 View Post
    Sikandar Govani runs HI-PERFORMANCE, Milwaukee, WI. They did my K20/24 Type S CRX (NA, 300hp, e85). They definitely can do what you're looking for. Just mention my CRX he'll know. Hope this helps.
    Just for informational purposes, that's an almost 9 hour drive (excluding stop for food and potty) each way.
    'Three pedals or bust!'
    'Come for the cars. Stay for the people.'
    'Part of having the right to free speech is knowing when to not exercise it.'
    ‘Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don’t say it mean.’
    9th Gen Civic POP Crew #6 Hidden Content
    9th Gen Civic LI Crew#1 Hidden Content

Baned
    Quote Originally Posted by scottyrocks View Post
    Just for informational purposes, that's an almost 9 hour drive (excluding stop for food and potty) each way.
    Road trip!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)