The factory carpet in your Honda Civic has to endure a lot just from everyday use - mud, spilled liquids, dirt, moisture or pretty much anything else you can throw at it. Whatever may be the case, it is worth investing in a set of floor liners. Rather than staining the carpet, they take all the abuse instead. Today we are here to introduce you the new floor liner brand - 3W Liners.
3W stands for Wonderful, Worldwide, and Worthy. It is one of the companies that use TPE (Thermoplastic Elastomers) and injection molding to manufacture resilient and durable floor liners. This material has no odor even in extremely hot weather with all car windows closed and can stay resilient in extremely cold weather. All 3W liners are custom fit to match the exact contours of your interior and are easy to clean within a few minutes. Watch the new video review from our tech expert Greg to learn more about them. 3W Floor & Cargo Liners
Find out more about 3W Liners at CARiDFeatures:
- Anti-slip construction for perfect grip
- CNAS certifications: environmentally friendly and fire-resistant
- International SGS environment TS 16949 certification
- Weatherproof materials for long-lasting use
- Designed to precisely fit your vehicle
- Water-resistant odorless finish
- Air pockets on the back to absorb road noise. Make sure the floor in your Honda Civic stays protected regardless of the time of the year with 3W Liners on!