Professionally smoked tail lights. - Page 6
  1. Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation – General discussion forum for 9th Gen Civic

Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation - a website dedicated to all things 9th Gen Civic.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join 9th Gen Civic today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Professionally smoked tail lights.

sedans

2. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

HOLY CRAP GUYS! iI JUST realized my civic is a MUSCLE CAR!!!! we have been doing this all wrong!!!!!!!
    LEIF29.....you drive genuine rice burner.........so putting a exhaust is rice, hid rice, spoilers rice, wings rice, lip kits rice and so on......get what im getting tooo????
    by the way you more then welcome to state your opinion but dont forget you are on 9thgencivic.com where we the community enjoy modifying the cars and making them stand out from others.......
    63 post and talking all the smack.....what have you done to your civic and do you even own one?????
    deveinonmystick likes this.
    You look really funny doing that with your head..........Hidden Content
    FACE DOWN, ASS UP THATS THE WAY........ I TIE MY SHOES
    You cant have everything...... Where would you put it

oh by the way it looks sick!!!!! unfortunately here in florida ill get sued if someone rear ends me....so ill keep my stock for now....but that is for sure a pro job

5. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by bloodh15 View Post
    HOLY CRAP GUYS! iI JUST realized my civic is a MUSCLE CAR!!!! we have been doing this all wrong!!!!!!!
    LEIF29.....you drive genuine rice burner.........so putting a exhaust is rice, hid rice, spoilers rice, wings rice, lip kits rice and so on......get what im getting tooo????
    by the way you more then welcome to state your opinion but dont forget you are on 9thgencivic.com where we the community enjoy modifying the cars and making them stand out from others.......
    63 post and talking all the smack.....what have you done to your civic and do you even own one?????
    He's banned. Dont worry lol.
    FG3 Squad Member #5: Hidden Content
    FORUM RULES: Hidden Content
    For Sale Section Rules: Hidden Content
    R18 Parts Available Now: Hidden Content

@Leif29, what an idiot. Keep ur negative thoughts to urself. I'm so glad he's banned. We all have different ideas for our whips here thats what makes this forum so interesting. If you dont like someone elses idea or mod just keep it moving no need to bash. But returning to topic, those sedan tailights look AWESOME!! Have you tried this on headlights by any chance??
    Digger likes this.

I have not done it on headlights. I would have already if it didn't take forever to take them off and on!

Quote Originally Posted by bradensullivan View Post
    He's banned. Dont worry lol.
    all hail the mighty MODS!!! he is probable an 8th gen hater

How hard are they to remove? Any diys out there? My car is going to be down from the 12 th to 17 th.mabye I can swing this.cant you get brighter logts for the back like silver star ultra? Which would make up for the dark so they would be legal then?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
    12 si coupe with following mods: HFP aero kit,HFP suspension,HFP floor mats,Eibach sways front and back,Megan Racing front,middle and rear frame braces,SS brake lines all around and SS clutch line,Powder coated gloss black si rims,Michelin sport A3 tires,Billet pro short shifter with bushings and cable bushings,moddication SS shift knob,Alpine INE-S920 nav head unit with xm,Polk pa 660 4 channel amp,Polk db tweeters,Polk Dxi-650 front and back,2 Polk Dxi 10 inch subs,each ran by a alpine 500 watt mono amp set to 300 watts at 4 ohms,sound ordnance sealed box at .67 per 10 inch.alpine rear cam,passport 9500ix perm mount radar detector.Magna flow exhaust cat back,tint 35 fronts,20 rear.k&n drop in,silver star ultras in all 3 lights.Future mods,password jdm tow hook,front strut tower,rear strut brace,maybe getting alpine digital 4 channel 100 rms x4 amp to swap for the Polk.and complete new brakes when Baer releases them. Kitchen Sink.

Super Mod's Pet
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikes12si View Post
    sedans

Nice!

[email protected]

Greenhorn
    Can you ship to APO, AE for military folks? Costs the same as regular US shipping.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)