9th Gen Civic POP Crew - Page 1625
  1. Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation – General discussion forum for 9th Gen Civic

Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation - a website dedicated to all things 9th Gen Civic.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join 9th Gen Civic today!

Poll: What's your age group?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1625 of 1626 FirstFirst ... 62511251525157516151623162416251626 LastLast
Results 16,241 to 16,250 of 16260
Like Tree16272Likes

Thread: 9th Gen Civic POP Crew

Hello Crew, the weather has been stressful. Glad to hear from you Kyle, hope things are ok.
    Civic POP Crew #3

2. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

How's everyone doing? Just saw the weirdest thing. Bro-dozer with leaf springs up front....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

in the last 11 days, i racked up 2992.4 miles! little car did good. drove into the remnants of the bomb cyclone in Denver, extremely high sustained cross winds for 9 hours! got into the middle of a severe hailstorm, quarter size to golf ball size hail as well.

i'm tired! i think the car's tired too
    hiding from those who might be looking for me

POP Crew #61

2014 Black EX
    20% Global Tint
    Curt 1 1/4" receiver
    Weathertech In-channel visors

Hidden Content

5. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by modrid81 View Post
    How's everyone doing? Just saw the weirdest thing. Bro-dozer with leaf springs up front....

What kind of truck was it? Ford was leafspring until 2005 or so. Some people put newer front ends on the older trucks.
    Whenever I'm suffering from Insomnia, I just look at a picture of a Toyota Camry and I'm straight off.
    INSTAGRAM: that_stock_fb6

Quote Originally Posted by fear24 View Post
    in the last 11 days, i racked up 2992.4 miles! little car did good. drove into the remnants of the bomb cyclone in Denver, extremely high sustained cross winds for 9 hours! got into the middle of a severe hailstorm, quarter size to golf ball size hail as well.

i'm tired! i think the car's tired too
    I'm very surprised the hail didn't ruin your car's bodywork.
    Question authority.

Only the knife knows what goes on in the heart of the pumpkin......unknown

Quote Originally Posted by bfaided1984 View Post
    What kind of truck was it? Ford was leafspring until 2005 or so. Some people put newer front ends on the older trucks.
    Was a F250. Could be exactly that then. Looked like it had at least a 2010 front end on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Roadcourse View Post
    I'm very surprised the hail didn't ruin your car's bodywork.
    i presumed it was going too, but since i haven't had the bodywork repaired yet from the earlier accident, i figured, what the heck. all i could find is one dent in the hood...and it's small enough, with a car that has 111,xxx miles now, i'm not too worried about it. i may ask the body shop to fix it when it goes in the the replacement front cover.
    hiding from those who might be looking for me

POP Crew #61

2014 Black EX
    20% Global Tint
    Curt 1 1/4" receiver
    Weathertech In-channel visors

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by fear24 View Post
    i presumed it was going too, but since i haven't had the bodywork repaired yet from the earlier accident, i figured, what the heck. all i could find is one dent in the hood...and it's small enough, with a car that has 111,xxx miles now, i'm not too worried about it. i may ask the body shop to fix it when it goes in the the replacement front cover.
    You could just tag it in with the rest of the repair work for insurance purposes. Most adjusters will work with you, is my experience.
    Question authority.

Hello Crew,

My life has been going through a lot of changes lately. Winter weather finally broke here.. Work has been changing too cutting hours and working harder during the day.

I am not looking forward to the spring storms. I expect hail and flooding. Winter was bad enough with the super cold and expect the same extremes with summer.

Hope everyone is doing good. I miss my Civic but been figuring out the R18 motor. I am still impressed by the.mpg and power I get out of this motor.
    Civic POP Crew #3

Quote Originally Posted by Silver2Coupe View Post
    Hello Crew,

My life has been going through a lot of changes lately. Winter weather finally broke here.. Work has been changing too cutting hours and working harder during the day.

I am not looking forward to the spring storms. I expect hail and flooding. Winter was bad enough with the super cold and expect the same extremes with summer.

Hope everyone is doing good. I miss my Civic but been figuring out the R18 motor. I am still impressed by the.mpg and power I get out of this motor.
    This morning I'm going to change the oil in my R18 after around 6K miles. It just got back from a thousand mile round trip, ran the snot run out of it at times and it uses zero oil and runs perfect. Honda screwed up when they quit that engine IMO. I can easily get 43mpg from it if I keep my foot reasonable. We can thank Nobama for the tiny turbos with infinite problems. They're designed to pass emissions testing but don't deliver any better mileage and certainly won't last as long as any NA decent engine. If that's progress, I don't need any. Other than that, perfect weather here.
    Question authority.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)