9th Gen Civic Forum banner

SAN DIEGO 9thGen Official page

63K views 497 replies 46 participants last post by  fahnix 
#1 · (Edited)
Honda was started because of a dream. A dream to get people into things they love while being economic and dynamic. Since then the company that has expanded and become a worldwide phenomenon. We share a similar dream. We want to connect with different people and in doing so also gather the knowledge to build our own dream vehicles. I one day hope to have shows and meets to share our thoughts and feelings of our Honda's. I want to set a new standard for Honda lovers that people have never seen before by expanding and touching peoples lives and become the most reputable club anyone has seen. Whether you drive a base model to a fully loaded Si, we will never discriminate or force you to make any modifications if you are not ready or just don't want to. We are here to support and encourage each other in whatever direction you decided with your Honda. We hope to see and hear from you soon.
Black Light Sky Astronomical object Atmosphere

*********REQUIREMENTS OF THE CLUB*********

1. Respect one another
2. Nothing is mandatory
3. Have fun

Our local businesses that support us so far:

Text Font Logo Brand Graphics
Text Font Brand Logo
Motor vehicle Product Transport Text Logo

Font Text Logo Line art Graphics

****Our next meet will be

See less See more
#2 ·
Honda was started because of a dream. A dream to get people into things they love while being economic and dynamic. Since then the company that has expanded and become a worldwide phenomenon. We share a similar dream. We want to connect with different people and in doing so also gather the knowledge to build our own dream vehicles. I one day hope to have shows and meets to share our thoughts and feelings of our Honda's. I want to set a new standard for Honda lovers that people have never seen before by expanding and touching peoples lives and become the most reputable club anyone has seen.
Whether you drive a base model to a fully loaded Si, we will never discriminate or force you to make any modifications if you are not ready or just don't want to. We are here to support and encourage each other in whatever direction you decided with your Honda. We hope to see and hear from you soon.

Oceanside checking in! Whats up

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.