9th Gen Honda Civic Fog Light LED Bulbs! USA Made SLF! Luxeon LED Housings! - Page 10
  1. Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation – General discussion forum for 9th Gen Civic

Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation - a website dedicated to all things 9th Gen Civic.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join 9th Gen Civic today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: 9th Gen Honda Civic Fog Light LED Bulbs! USA Made SLF! Luxeon LED Housings!

Please don't take this a "bash Diode Dynamics" thread. I have bought countless LED's and HID kits from them over the years for all of my cars. What I want to do here is point out an issue I discovered today while installing my Yellow SLF Fog lights. They do not fit.
    The bulbs fit the housing just fine, but when re-installing the housing to the car the driver's side the back of the bulb hit the plastic behind it. It hit juuuuust enough that I didn't notice until the last turn of my screwdriver when the top right tab just snapped off.

So, beware Si Sedan owners, to make these work you will have to do some trimming of the plastic behind the foglight housing making room for the bulb. Hope this saves someone from having to buy a new housing like I'm about to do... 9th Gen Honda Civic Fog Light LED Bulbs! USA Made SLF! Luxeon LED Housings!-20180524_090927.jpg
    "I spent a lot of money on booze, birds, and fast cars. The rest I just squandered." - G. Best
    9thGenCivic POP Crew #713
    2015 Civic Si 6mt
    2011 Hyundai IX35 5mt
    1992 Nissan Sentra SE-R 5mt
    No automatics allowed!

2. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Supporting Vendor Diode Dynamics's Avatar
    New installed photos on a 2018 Honda CRV courtesy of authorized dealer, Lightwerkz

Diode Dynamics SLF Yellow model shown:

Still looking for more Honda models here in St. Louis! If you are in St. Louis, please click this link: Vehicle Testing

Baned
    Quote Originally Posted by CleanSER View Post
    Any sales coming up? Any discount codes? All my cars run your HID kits and LED bulbs. Now I'm ready to get my yellow XML2 fogs for my 2015 Si to complete the package. Thanks!
    Same. But looking for yellow fog lights for my 2015 Accord Sport. Currently on the new website now. I can find the yellow SLF H8 bulbs ($120 and estimated 6-8 week build time) for the Accord, but also want H7 bulbs for the high beam on two motorcycles I own but can't find proper H7 LED bulbs on the site.

5. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. We actually discontinued the XML2 with the release of the SLF, as it's now our premium fog light offering. I do apologize for the long production lead time, our team is working hard to get them back on the shelves!

Per your H7 needs, we have an H7 LED solution in prototype form currently and am told we have some more quality testing before it's made public. Whatever it's worth, I'm also waiting for it to be released so that I can upgrade the stock bulb on my motorcycle!

Thank you,

Jake H.
    Diode Dynamics

July 4th sale! 20% off all diode dynamics products!

Don't forget to shoot us a PM for free USPS shipping on any U.S order!

Jake H.
    Diode Dynamics
    Last edited by Diode Dynamics; 07-08-2019 at 04:02 PM.

July 4th sale! 20% off all diode dynamics products!

Jake H.
    Diode Dynamics
    Last edited by Diode Dynamics; 07-08-2019 at 04:01 PM.

Jake H.
    Diode Dynamics
    Last edited by Diode Dynamics; 09-03-2019 at 03:43 PM.

Jake H.
    Diode Dynamics
    Last edited by Diode Dynamics; 09-03-2019 at 03:42 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)