9th Gen Honda Civic Fog Light LED Bulbs! USA Made SLF! Luxeon LED Housings!
  1. Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation – General discussion forum for 9th Gen Civic

Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation - a website dedicated to all things 9th Gen Civic.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join 9th Gen Civic today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: 9th Gen Honda Civic Fog Light LED Bulbs! USA Made SLF! Luxeon LED Housings!

Supporting Vendor Diode Dynamics's Avatar

Lightbulb 9th Gen Honda Civic Fog Light LED Bulbs! USA Made SLF! Luxeon LED Housings!

Honda Civic Fog Light LED Bulbs

Diode Dynamics carries LED bulbs for replacement of your Honda Civic's fog lights or DRLs, in all major sizes. They are available in HP, XP, and SLF models. This will make your Civic's fog lights a nice bright white (or yellow) that closely matches factory-equipped HID lighting! Just simple plug and play, replace the bulb and you are good to go!

Diode Dynamics offers the brightest, highest-quality bulbs on the market. Your order will ship same day, and we're here if you need us for support and service. These LED bulbs are designed by our engineering team here in St. Louis, and every bulb carries with it a three-year limited warranty.

Diode Dynamics offers several bulb models options so you can choose what fits you best. These options are listed by the design and the lumen output of each bulb, compared to the factory bulb.

Brightness
    • HP48: (265 lumens) Slightly Lower than factory brightness.
    • XP80: (510 lumens) Considerably brighter than stage 2 (not available for all vehicles). Great match with factory HID's
    • SLF: (Street Legal Output) Much brighter than factory. These are bright! USA Made

Bulb Design:

HP48: This bulb is designed with 48 Epistar 3014 LED chips. Thanks to the cap on the top, the light from this High Power Bulb is shined backwards and away from the bulb, not straight out. This means the output is excellent, because it uses the vehicle's housing completely, which then shines the light much more uniformly.

XP80: Each of the four sides of this bulb contains three 5W-rated chips, and the top is fitted with four more, under a projector lens. This is the brightest self-contained automotive LED bulb on the market, and is housed in an aluminum casing with a textured finish for maximum heatsinking properties.

Fitment. HP, and XP bulbs use an inject-molded terminal, with a full-size base connector, designed for exact replacement of your factory bulb.

Included in your order is TWO BULBS (to fit your Honda Civic).

Diode Dynamics' products come with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee and a 3-year limited warranty.

Click below for more info or to order:

Diode Dynamics: Fog Light LEDs for 1996-2016 Honda Civic Coupe

Diode Dynamics: Fog Light LEDs for 2006-2015 Honda Civic Sedan

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to post, PM, email [email protected] or call: (314) 205-3033

*PM us for the free-shipping code* (U.S. forum members only)

Thanks for looking!
    Nick C.

Last edited by Diode Dynamics; 01-19-2018 at 02:02 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Greenhorn
    any time line for 2014 civic si coupe lights will be out?

5. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Hondadam View Post
    any time line for 2014 civic si coupe lights will be out?
    We have plenty of products that will fit your 2014 Si

Feel free to give us a call if you are having trouble finding what you are looking for: (314) 205-3033

Thanks!
    Nick C.

Here's a night time comparison video of our LED Fog Lights in action

Nick C.
    Erkon likes this.

Let me know when the XML2 is out in yellow please! I was so impressed with the first LED's I had purchased from you guys that I just put in another order.

Quote Originally Posted by Erkon View Post
    Let me know when the XML2 is out in yellow please! I was so impressed with the first LED's I had purchased from you guys that I just put in another order.
    I will be sure to post an update when they become available! We are working hard to make sure the color temperature is accurate and the output stays where we want it

Thanks!
    Nick C.

How LED Bulbs Are Measured: Integrating Sphere Overview

Nick C.

NEW! LUXEON LED Fog Lamp Replacement Housing!

OEM-grade fog lamp housing that utilizes LED technology. It's a direct replacement for 2013+ Civic Si Sedans. It replaces the entire factory fog lamp housing.

LUXEON LED Fog Lamps (Type A) - LUXEON Universal - Headlights, Foglights - Assemblies - Lighting

Feel free to give us a call for more information: (314) 205-3033

Thanks,
    Nick C.

So if I purchase your XML2 in yellow (when they come out), I should purchase these to help put all that light to the road? Will it be a HUGE difference in output compared to the factory? I see the LED's are built in, will you even offer these with the XML2's?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)