Fuse diagram does not match with fuses
  1. Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation – General discussion forum for 9th Gen Civic

Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation - a website dedicated to all things 9th Gen Civic.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join 9th Gen Civic today!

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By DWils

Thread: Fuse diagram does not match with fuses

Greenhorn

Fuse diagram does not match with fuses

I have a 2012 Honda civic. I am aware there are two fuse box. 1) under hood, 2) under dashboard.

The fuse diagram under dashboard matches with fuses; there is no problem. But the fuse diagram under hood (beside battery) does NOT MATCH with the fuses.

Anyone has any idea on how to read the diagram? Or I am too dumb to understand it : (

For example, I took out the fuse in the red circle (10 amp). According to the diagram, it is #4 for "L H/L LO" (Left Headlight Low Beam). However, after it was taken out, the low beam is still ON. My Multi-Information Display is OFF. Apparently, the fuse is not for the headlight.

Can any one help me to understand the diagram? Am I having a wrong diagram?

This is my first post. Thank you so much!

Fuse diagram does not match with fuses-fuse_under_hood_2_upload.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fuse diagram does not match with fuses-fuse_under_hood_1.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Baned
    When I say "you're wrong" I mean it in the nicest way. If you look at the fuse box lid there is a rectangle on the top that says "FR" with an arrow on the top left side. That "FR" means "front". The way you have it now the front is facing the wrong way.

Greenhorn
    Thank you, DWils! You are awesome. Now things make sense! And I understood that I took the #29 "BACK UP" out.

5. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Greenhorn

2012 Brake Light Fuse

Can someone help me as well? I have a 2012 Civic also and for the life of me, I cannot find the fuse for brake lights/turn signals. And feel free to speak "elementary" to me, as I don't work on cars. Just out of work and would rather not have my 68 year old dad helping me in this heat! Thanks!!

Investigate "stop", and "hazard" Spare fuses under hood box lid

Baned
    Or try the stop fuse (#17 under the hood) for the brake lights, and anything that says lights (like #28 under the hood, or #34 under the dash) for the turn signals.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fuse diagram does not match with fuses-1438824156123.jpg  

#14, Hazard is turn signal

Greenhorn
    In the fuse box cover, not all relays have name available. Some of them show "i". Where can we find the information about those relays?

Greenhorn
    Nice information. . . . . .

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)