Code P0722 and others from Flashpro 1.8
  1. Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation – General discussion forum for 9th Gen Civic

Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation - a website dedicated to all things 9th Gen Civic.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join 9th Gen Civic today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Code P0722 and others from Flashpro 1.8

Greenhorn

Code P0722 and others from Flashpro 1.8

Here it is guys and girls. I need major help. I have a 2013 EX-L sedan 1.8 l. And a flashpro unit. The car was running awesome and then out of no where. Check emissions light came on. Then would go off. It lasted a couple of weeks and all of a sudden(today) the car wont run. Wont shift, wont come out of gear after shifting twice, check transmission light is on, check power steering pump light is on and emissions light. WTF is goin on??? I limped it home to hook up the Hondata to find out what codes it was throwing as I drove it to Advanced auto to see what there reader said compared to Hondata. Low and behold. They had P0722 on there screen. Which is the speed output sensor for the transmission. The Hondata had that also but also had 6 other codes. Did the ECU go out or what? I unplugged the battery terminals and held them together for 10 seconds as that is what I heard is what Honda does for a reset. They went off but came right back on in 5 minutes.

If anyone can help. Please help. And for all the SI peeps. I could have had one. But I chose my black leather with gray stitching, heated seats and navi over 6 speeds and always using my phone for navigation. But hey. Much respect for you guys 2.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

2. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

I don't know what a flashpro unit is; but if "it" is connected to the car.
    First thing I would do is remove it.
    Go here: Hidden Content
    Because misinformation is far worse; than NO information...

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)