9th Gen Civic Forum banner

2012-2013 R18 1.8 Flash Pro FAQ

34K views 74 replies 25 participants last post by  2013CivicEx 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Ive merged and edited this so we can have 1 FAQ thread for the 9th gen R18 Flash Pro

#7 ·
We start up again today Vit was on a mini vacation.Ill keep y'all posted.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Reactions: Erkon
#63 ·
I don't know officially, but Jackson Racing did come out and say they were testing fitment with the 2012+ with the release of flashpro. Your best bet is to email them. I haven't looked into it further since I got my Si. But you can find some information on this thread:
http://www.9thgencivic.com/forum/fo...racing-supercharger-2012-r18.html#post2407409
Yep I saw that too, I sent them an email so I guess now I'll just wait. Thanks for the help! I also did find this:
R18 Turbo Kit - Honda-Tech
towards the bottom of the page, there's a post saying Full Race and Jackson Racing are confirmed fits for the 9ths. I'm just trying to find that confirmation before dropping thousands on a kit

#24 ·
Bluetooth on the R18 version?

#30 ·
2012 civic lx sedan automatic vs 2012 civic lx sedan automatic

camera is on a bone stock civic (stock rims, everything is stock)

rob's civic had afe intake, afe axle back, tbs... at that time, there is no flashpro & tune or pulley available for r18

just these 3 mods, rob was able to beat a bone stock civic (same year, same trim) about +6 car lane

#27 ·
Reactions: RobSBP
#32 ·
Thanks?I plan on building a custom catback with my HFP axleback this spring.

#37 ·
That's what I did.I had a 13 CBP EX coupe I traded for a ultra low mile 12 SI CBP Coupe.Best move ever.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.