What phone are you using? - Page 25
  1. Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation – General discussion forum for 9th Gen Civic

Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation - a website dedicated to all things 9th Gen Civic.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join 9th Gen Civic today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: What phone are you using?

Nooblets
    I had a galaxy s5 active for over 2 years. I upgraded to the Galaxy S7 active, and I really love this thing.

2. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Huawei P9 Lite, great phone for the price.
    2012 CBP EX Coupe Hidden Content
    Fog lights with yellow overlays
    Some CF trims here and there
    Everything else stock.

Google pixel. Really fun phone to use

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

5. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by iaintmadbro View Post
    Google pixel. Really fun phone to use

Are you on Project Fi or Verizon? Project Fi has been great with my Nexus 5x. Looking forward to the Pixel coming down in price once the Pixel 2 comes out. Of course I'm hoping that my Nexus lasts forever because I don't want to spend money if I don't have to.

Quote Originally Posted by teamrubixcube View Post
    Are you on Project Fi or Verizon? Project Fi has been great with my Nexus 5x. Looking forward to the Pixel coming down in price once the Pixel 2 comes out. Of course I'm hoping that my Nexus lasts forever because I don't want to spend money if I don't have to.
    I'm on Verizon because of their Black Friday special. It was a tough choice between them and t mobile. Project fi looked like a great choice but they weren't gonna have it in a reasonable time when I was shopping for one. That's cool to hear fi is good, a I might get that someday. It's been great coverage wise or what else? Are they still giving updates to Nexus 5?

Platinum Member
    I'm on Verizon because of their Black Friday special. It was a tough choice between them and t mobile. Project fi looked like a great choice but they weren't gonna have it in a reasonable time when I was shopping for one. That's cool to hear fi is good, a I might get that someday. It's been great coverage wise or what else? Are they still giving updates to Nexus 5?

Coverage at first was a bit spotty but then I did call logs for them and sent them into their engineers and things started to get better. I Was only having issues where I work, never anywhere else (I don't live in or near big city). At home and at work I do have Wifi though so I can always just make Wifi calls/texts. My average bill each month with Fi has been about $24.50 as I'm rarely using 4G

I have still been getting updates for my 5x every month through Google. I think they are planning to stop official support for the 5x and 6p this upcoming September. I think that I'll still be able to manually update through Googles Beta program if I want to though. I am considering a Pixel for my next phone whenever my Nexus dies. In October Google should release the Pixel 2, so hopefully the original Pixel will get a nice price drop.

We keep an old Nexus 5 as a spare phone in case one of our phones gets lost and I think Google stopped giving it updates. I think it stopped around 6.0 or there abouts. The Nexus 5 is still a good phone considering it's age only battery life suck's bad.

2013 Civic Si sedan PMM

K24Z7 Crew Member #717
    9th Civic POP Crew #717

Kev's Build Thread
    Hidden Content

My Nexus 6 I'm still getting updates but heard that Google may stop updating it which suck's cause I like the phone and the size and don't really want to spend money on another phone.

Quote Originally Posted by teamrubixcube View Post
    I have still been getting updates for my 5x every month through Google. I think they are planning to stop official support for the 5x and 6p this upcoming September. I think that I'll still be able to manually update through Googles Beta program if I want to though. I am considering a Pixel for my next phone whenever my Nexus dies. In October Google should release the Pixel 2, so hopefully the original Pixel will get a nice price drop.
    2013 Civic Si sedan PMM

K24Z7 Crew Member #717
    9th Civic POP Crew #717

Kev's Build Thread
    Hidden Content

Had a Nexus 5 a long time but i dropped it and broke the screen and the back cover won't stay popped in so i changed it for a Galaxy S8 that i love even more now that i disabled Bixby.

Marko!
    New project -> TORQUEYvic!
    ...gotta remember the Shoebox!! It won't be forgotten!! (08SSM GD3 Fit!)

Marto Legend! SOH6 and C*CKtails!
    Le **** Bulletin FM!! Des nouvelles pas full importantes qui permettent de savoir quelques affaires pour combler une discution avec une fille en attendant de s'ammuser avec cette même fille, dans un Motel!

Greenhorn
    Samsung 7 galaxy, battery doesnt last as long any more i think i will swap the battery
    San Jose, CA

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)