Dc sport exhaust from 8gen to 9gen
  1. Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation – General discussion forum for 9th Gen Civic

Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation - a website dedicated to all things 9th Gen Civic.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join 9th Gen Civic today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dc sport exhaust from 8gen to 9gen

Greenhorn

Dc sport exhaust from 8gen to 9gen

As the title says i have 2 civics Si both sedans taffeta white 09 & 13
    now im about to sell the 09 but i has a DC Sport exhaust from the middle to the back
    i want to know if i can swap it to my 13 Si with no major mods (plug and play)
    so i can keep the exhaust and sell the 09 with the 13 oem exhaust.

any clues? I see different part numbers on the dc sports website so looks that its different

regards,

G.

2. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Where it bolts to the exhaust manifold is different.
    Whenever I'm suffering from Insomnia, I just look at a picture of a Toyota Camry and I'm straight off.
    INSTAGRAM: that_stock_fb6

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)