Invidia Q300/N1 Civic Si Exhaust Thread - Page 101
  1. Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation – General discussion forum for 9th Gen Civic

Welcome to 9th Gen Civic Forum : 2012 Honda Civic Forums - 9th Generation - a website dedicated to all things 9th Gen Civic.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join 9th Gen Civic today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 114 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1138
Like Tree236Likes

Thread: Invidia Q300/N1 Civic Si Exhaust Thread

I just went ahead and bought the Invidia q300 over the full-race saved myself $150...with all the reviews it seems that q300 is a great buy even though I had my heart set on full-race I really hope I didn't make the wrong choice

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

2. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

So I installed the q300 and wow it's silent . If I didn't know I put it on you would never know its aftermarket. There is no drone or anything that I've heard others say, it's as quiet as a mouse. I also had a cheap tsudo on my 2012 and that was dumb loud and my brain might have rattled an little in a bad way lol. But anyway it's a great exhaust cops won't break my stones and overall even without a tune there is a definite performance increase. so I give it a thumbs up!

Hey guys I have an Invidia N1 70mm and i scrape a lot, especially on speed bumps because it hangs low. Has anyone attempted to get their exhaust adjusted to fix this issue? I'm not really sure what can be done but it's pretty annoying to have to worry about.

5. Remove Advertisements
    9th Civic
    Advertisements

Has anybody tested how much horsepower they gained with the n1?

Quote Originally Posted by Jwicky02 View Post
    Has anybody tested how much horsepower they gained with the n1?

Although it may sound like you gained 15HP lol in actuality you might of gained a few HP and probably nothing noticeable in day to day driving.
    2013 Civic Si sedan PMM

K24Z7 Crew Member #717
    9th Civic POP Crew #717

Kev's Build Thread
    Hidden Content

Dpes anyone know if the q300 midpipe section the same as N1 midpipe section? Right now my N1 is hanging pretty low in the middle and I'm thinking about switching to q300.

Quote Originally Posted by KO13_SI View Post
    Hey guys I have an Invidia N1 70mm and i scrape a lot, especially on speed bumps because it hangs low. Has anyone attempted to get their exhaust adjusted to fix this issue? I'm not really sure what can be done but it's pretty annoying to have to worry about.

Avoid speed bumps and/ or raise it up a little. What are you lowered on?

I have the Invidia N1, H&R with Truhart shocks and struts. Sad to say, my mom's place has lots of big speed bumps that I scrape on and I have to avoid it in the Si smh.
    2012 CBP Civic Si Coupe
    *K24Z7 #198
    *POP Crew #18

I try angling over speed bumps whenever I can but that gets annoying after awhile and I still scrape from time to time. The Q300 has shortcomings for sure but I still like the exhaust alot.
    2013 Civic Si sedan PMM

K24Z7 Crew Member #717
    9th Civic POP Crew #717

Kev's Build Thread
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by jtsi2012 View Post
    Avoid speed bumps and/ or raise it up a little. What are you lowered on?

I have the Invidia N1, H&R with Truhart shocks and struts. Sad to say, my mom's place has lots of big speed bumps that I scrape on and I have to avoid it in the Si smh.
    I'm on BC coils and I'm pretty low. Scraping over speed bumps is for sure but it's not the only time. I found out that midpipe for N1 and Q300 are the same. So that would not solve my problem. I am actually still looking for a quieter exhaust though.

Anyone looking to trade their Q300 for N1? I'm looking for something more quiet. Only the axle back need to be swapped. Let me know.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)